Poll: What should the new map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d_sexy_v3
32.08%
85 32.08%
V4B1
5.66%
15 5.66%
Pines City
47.17%
125 47.17%
V5P
1.51%
4 1.51%
Original V2D
13.58%
36 13.58%
Total 265 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW MAP
I think if some people put their ego aside, and checked out every map life would be easier. I've check all of them out and can clearly say Pines is the best. The smallest, best FPS and the nicest looking. V3_Sexy (Updated V2D) is ugly, very square and does to be honest look like a 5 minute job done in a basement.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 6 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Lewwings, Jeffrey, Pollux, Luna, , Nudelsalat
(05-06-2018, 11:41 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I think if some people put their ego aside, and checked out every map life would be easier. I've check all of them out and can clearly say Pines is the best. The smallest, best FPS and the nicest looking. V3_Sexy (Updated V2D) is ugly, very square and does to be honest look like a 5 minute job done in a basement.
It’s an old map basically given some extra attachements. I’ve seen the newer v2d and it looks like v33x but worse!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
its clear staff want pines, so we are getting pines just have your goodbye threads ready
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 4 users Like don's post:
  • JackZ, sebasti161, Grape, RaZZ
(05-06-2018, 11:41 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I think if some people put their ego aside, and checked out every map life would be easier. I've check all of them out and can clearly say Pines is the best. The smallest, best FPS and the nicest looking. V3_Sexy (Updated V2D) is ugly, very square and does to be honest look like a 5 minute job done in a basement.

Plus

Pines City has more buildings useful for a Kettle Shop! Smile

On a serious note, Pines City is the best map choice for Fearless, I supported using older maps again until recently. I don't think Fearless should take a step back (map-wise), Fearless should always be taking a step forward, and Pines City is the best choice out of them all.

So, come on! Vote for Pines City! 

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 4 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Luna, Pollux, Jeffrey, Nudelsalat
Updated v2d is the best option simple better frame rate better game play more fun
(05-06-2018, 11:43 PM)perqe Wrote: its clear staff want pines, so we are getting pines just have your goodbye threads ready

And that's why they put a public vote for the entire community? If you're going to leave just if the MAJORITY voted for a different map then bye. Sorry but that's a stupid reason.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
The main reason I want a map change is because I think v2p is too large for the current player base.

Pine is a good looking map dont get me wrong. But its going in the wrong direction. There is too much open space and buildings that are never going to be used.

Call v2d ugly as much as you want. But v2d is optimal with more than plenty of space to use for any rp you want.
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • JackZ, sebasti161, Grape, Lesanka
(05-06-2018, 11:46 PM)Fultz Wrote: The main reason I want a map change is because I think v2p is too large for the current player base.

Pine is a good looking map dont get me wrong. But its going in the wrong direction. There is too much open space and buildings that are never going to be used.

Call v2d ugly as much as you want. But v2d is optimal with more than plenty of space to use for any rp you want.

Pines is SMALLER than both V2D and V5P. If you want a smaller map then pines is both compact, a nice circuit and really good looking.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
ADD EVOCITY_SEXY TO THE LIST
(05-06-2018, 11:46 PM)Fultz Wrote: The main reason I want a map change is because I think v2p is too large for the current player base.

Why do all the old, more experienced players wan't v2d? Because they know what's best.