Poll: What should the new map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d_sexy_v3
32.08%
85 32.08%
V4B1
5.66%
15 5.66%
Pines City
47.17%
125 47.17%
V5P
1.51%
4 1.51%
Original V2D
13.58%
36 13.58%
Total 265 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW MAP
Pines city.

Let's get some change going on in the server!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 10 users Like Random's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, Pollux, Luna, Joe Joe, Iraqi Eagle, Spartan_KCT, Jeffrey, Wolven, Panda, Nudelsalat
Just hoping for something nice and cozy with decent framerate for this piece of s*** pc of mine.
The following 1 user Likes Jasu's post:
  • Wolven
Now that I’ve seen Pines city, I’ve changed my mind and I’m a guy who is all about modern state of the art buildings and designs. One question, where is Pines based in?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 2 users Like Jeffrey's post:
  • Pollux, Luna
V2d is an old map the community moved from it for a reason, that being that it was not suitable for the community. To return to that map will most likely raise the same issue. With a map such as pines city it is a chance for a step forwards for the server instead of a step back, which is where you want to go in server development. We should be learning from the past not repeating it.
[Image: ohr1f5E.jpg]
The following 6 users Like Luftwaffle's post:
  • Pollux, Luna, Random, Joe Joe, Jeffrey, Nudelsalat
(05-06-2018, 11:11 PM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote: Now that I’ve seen Pines city, I’ve changed my mind and I’m a guy who is all about modern state of the art buildings and designs. One question, where is Pines based in?

Its loosely based around Rockford, and Rockford seems to be based around a upstate american city similar to Seattle
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Luna, Iraqi Eagle
#PinesCity

C'mon, let's move forward, Fearless!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Luna, Ethan Bradberry
As much as I loved v2d and I miss it I believe it is best for the server to try new things, I am voting Pines City.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 5 users Like Panda's post:
  • Wolven, Ethan Bradberry, Pollux, Chumps, Nudelsalat
(05-06-2018, 11:19 PM)Panda Wrote: As much as I loved v2d and I miss it I believe it is best for the server to try new things, I am voting Pines City.

Yikes, thats exactly what happened with V5P, now look where we are
The following 3 users Like User 12049's post:
  • ShadowPurple, Grape, CorieTheNub
(05-06-2018, 11:13 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 11:11 PM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote: Now that I’ve seen Pines city, I’ve changed my mind and I’m a guy who is all about modern state of the art buildings and designs. One question, where is Pines based in?

Its loosely based around Rockford, and Rockford seems to be based around a upstate american city similar to Seattle

I heard we’re getting new police car skins and all that, yeah..
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Updated v2d is my vote got my favourite parts of v2d with cool extras
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]