[FL:RP] caboose
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Hello this post is for one special asshole on this server who got me banned because he decided he HAD to for a shitty reason.

1. i am never selling anything to you in game.
2. fuck you
3. every time i am raiding as rebel or cop and i see you i fucking kill you. have a nice fucking day douche-bag.
maybe next time listen to someones reason before getting him banned.
Lol, what the freaking fuck are you talking about?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Uh... Any Proof? NOPE, all i saw was you throwing a molotov for no good reason, admins saw it too!
(01-09-2012, 09:54 PM)NINJA Wrote: Hello this post is for one special *** on this server who got me banned because he decided he HAD to for a shitty reason.

1. i am never selling anything to you in game.
2. *** you
3. every time i am raiding as rebel or cop and i see you i freaking kill you. have a nice freaking day douche-bag.
maybe next time listen to someones reason before getting him banned.

You almost sound like your vowing to willingly break rules to get your vengence, am I correct in this assumption?

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Oh and this is the OFF-TOPIC Section! Fail! If you dont like it, get some proof and post a ban req. and another FYI the best you could've done was to ask somone to hold some stuff for you instead of throwing a molotov at the SLUMS and making a shtty excuse. I think I have said enough in This.

Here's a TIP: Think twice before doing things in-game/putting wrong threads in OFF-TOPIC Section

I think have made my point!Angel
Thread closed and user warned.

Reason: Insulting/Disrespectful post
Dare to think!