Report <yulia>
Name of player: yulia

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:168867056

Time in GMT: 14:20

Server: V5P

Summary: Broke FearRP by not leaving car once asked. After she gets out of the car, she runs away at gunpoint and steals a car in an attempt to escape. I saw no other way to stop her than to shoot. I gave a few warning shots, but she continues to drive away, so I kill her as she is a danger to the citizens.

+ She is also stealing cars with the job "Citizen"

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/7nk8xHh-5IU
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
Posting on behalf of Yulia

Thanks for the PR Smile Well done for reporting against fearRP as for the stealing cars as a citizen thats completely wrong as you arrested my friend as we were tying to pull into the gas station that was blocked (no thanks to you after ramming us from behind and further blocking us) you decided to arrest him for reckless driving. Since he was now in jail I decided to move his car that was unlocked, away from the road so people could pass. The car I jumped into after leaving his car was actually my own and you would've known that because you were the one who rammed us so we couldn't get out in the first place. No car stealing was done here as a citizen tyvm

"she runs away at gunpoint and steals a car in an attempt to escape" yet you can hear me unlock my car at the end.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Let me correct that part then;
"she runs away at gunpoint into her car in an attempt to escape"

First of all, I rammed into his vehicle in an attempt to stop him from driving. You have misunderstood the situation.
I was minding my own business in my car and saw your friend doing a U-Turn in the middle of the road and driving on the wrong side of the road. - Reckless Driving

I decided to pursue him, and when I saw the opportunity to ram him, I did.

After I had rammed him, I was able to get out of my car and get him. He was then arrested for reckless driving.

That's the backstory, now to the point where you break FearRP. You can clearly see in the footage that you are refusing to leave the vehicle at gunpoint, even though I am yelling it like 4 times. Then finally, when you decide to get out of the vehicle - You still ignore gunpoint and just run to your car.

Also, before your friend was arrested, I said in chat that I will impound his car as he cannot drive properly - something that you should've seen. Yet you try to get into his car to drive it away, I had already said I'm going to take it.

"Since he was now in jail I decided to move his car that was unlocked, away from the road so people could pass"
That is exactly what I was doing, I was moving his car out of the way, hence why it was unlocked in the first place. You are a citizen, I'm the police. I will move the car out of the way, not you.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
All 3 off us were driving trabants around town when we decided to refuel. There was a white van intentionally blocking the entry to the service station which caused the initial block aid. As we try to reverse and enter another way you can came full speed through the tunnel and rammed us from behind locking our cars into place where we could not maneuver them off the road safely. You then proceed to arrest owen for reckless driving? Clearly you wanted to jail all 3 of us for no reason because as soon as Yulia and I try to move our OWN cars you go after us(if you have rights to someone elses car then its not stealing and she had every right to move it in an RP situation if you want to get technical she has the keys to start the car not you nor did you say you were going to move the car as you were clearly sitting in your own car)

You cant just conveniently film your self getting out of your car pretending you just rocked up to the scene like it just happened when so much else happened beforehand. You must have been filming the whole incident because there is no reason as to why you would start filming at the exact point unless you were intentionally trying to make a PR out of nothing. Also the SWAT van ran right into the white van pushing it from its original location.
Approved.

Moved.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]