[UNOFFICIAL] Al-Wahesh
(05-06-2018, 06:29 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 03:45 AM)Shlomo Wrote: Tell you what lads, I'll do you lot a favor. I'll extend my gracious hand and offer you all an alliance with my clan, deny our alliance and we'll be worst enemies and if you accept we will be friends. Ok, cheers.

Mate, cut the mingy posts, especially the shit posting in the clan section.

No alliance, no friends.

Quit crying
(05-06-2018, 12:45 PM)Shlomo Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 03:45 AM)Shlomo Wrote: Tell you what lads, I'll do you lot a favor. I'll extend my gracious hand and offer you all an alliance with my clan, deny our alliance and we'll be worst enemies and if you accept we will be friends. Ok, cheers.

No alliance, no friends.

Quit crying

Cut the crap, remember this is a clan thread not a shit posting section.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • rino
(05-06-2018, 12:55 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 12:45 PM)Shlomo Wrote:

No alliance, no friends.

Quit crying

Cut the crap, remember this is a clan thread not a shit posting section.

Trying to RP a clan alliance but your mate has to wahh out and go OOC.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Lewwings, sebasti161
IC

Name: John Bobberson
Address: Villa #2,EvoCity
Reason for applying?: My big brother joined and I  want to improve my skills in communicating and teaming. Ryan also showed me the news about you.

Backstory: Born in Germany and lived with his father in Germany for 4 years. When he was 4 (1994) he saw his mother for the first time. His father and his mother were divorced and after he knew his mom was living there, he went to his mom and lived there for 20 years. When he was 24, he found his brother Hans and Ryan. He started to rob small shops, deal with drugs and mugging other people. When he was 26 he travelled to EvoCity and lived there for a while. With 27 he robbed the Bank Of America successfully with his brother. Then he owned many factories, corrupt officers and he also dealed hard drugs with people. 
He had $5,235,735.23 in his bank account. He produced drugs and made fake money in the factory.
When he was 27, he robbed one of the biggest banks again with a new team and failed it. He could escape but his team couldn't. After the bank robbery he hid from the cops and lived no longer in his factory. With his +$5,000,000 he bought himself a villa and spend 3,000,000$ for it. Now with 28 he lives there with his cousin and his uncle. He has 2,235,735.23 in his bank account now and is one of the most dangerous wanted bank robber in the world. He started to practise his aim in his own shooting range. And right now, with 28 he doesn't rob banks anymore. But he loves to shoot and became a murder. He is also known as The Babyface or The Freak. He is addicted to cocain and meth, but he would never kill his friend for drugs or money,only if the leader wants to. 

Former experience regarding weaponry: I am good with guns. I practise alot with them. 5 times a day or more. The gun that I use to kill hostages is a Desert with a red skin. When I am in a base raid I use my stolen M4. I also own alot of rifle ammunation. They are all secured in my safe with a 28 number code.

Former experience regarding illegal trades: I was a meth cook and a courier for 2 years. I always dealt in the Dealers Alley with many strangers and friends. I earned $132,023 of selling it.

OOC

Hours:  I think over 1800+
RPP: 5
The following 3 users Like Predator!'s post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Nephew, rino
Looking great, Spartan!

Best of luck buddy.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 2 users Like Grape's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, rino
[Image: JxOYA1T.png]

Hello John,

With your previous experience as a meth cook and as courier, as well as being well known within Al-Wahesh, I've decided to accept your application.
Welcome to the group.
You'll be contacted with additional info asap.

Shukran,

Souhail Al-Wahesh
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • rino
[Image: oPQSveBs_o.png]
The following 5 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Iraqi Eagle, Nephew, Willem de Walrus, rino
(05-11-2018, 10:18 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:
[Image: oPQSveBs_o.png]

Only one dead? Lol the best clan on FL would've left atleast 122.
(05-11-2018, 01:16 PM)Shlomo Wrote:
---

Mate can you for once cut the mingy posts? We're clearly roleplaying an event that happened on the server. Refrain from replying to this thread if there's nothing useful you're going say. You can minge all you want on your "Clan" thread.
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 2 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Archer, rino
(05-11-2018, 02:03 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 01:16 PM)Shlomo Wrote:
---

Mate can you for once cut the mingy posts? We're clearly roleplaying an event that happened on the server. Refrain from replying to this thread if there's nothing useful you're going say. You can minge all you want on your "Clan" thread.
Just cause our clan dont RP all tryhard "we're hard desert men and we're gonna kill ya!" and we're ascended you get all on the blob about it, chill out sonny.