Sparks has been extinguished
Hello.

I have been rather inactive on the server for the past few months. I was on every day back in 2017. Ever since starting my job back in August of 2017, my activity has slowly evaporated. I have been a member here for a while, I have seen people go, new people come and I've seen countless wonderful changes to the community. In my opinion, there is really not much to do anymore and there is not much roleplay anymore. Sadly, this has resulted in people breaking the rules and I can't be bothered with that. I'd like to thank everyone for shaping me as a roleplayer within the community.

I might be back in the future but for now, I'm gonezo. I will be on the forums now and then depending on my shift pattern.

Adios,
Sparks. (The real one)
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
The following 4 users Like ImTheRealSparks's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, sebasti161, Flame.., Exotic
Bye mate take care wish you all the best of luck!
bye ryanonpcinhd i miss our training days in the entire industrial area on v33x back in 2015, good times
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • ImTheRealSparks
Take care man!
See ya!
Goodbye, we've gotten to know eachother over the last few months: had a few laughs and had a few tears but all-in-all we've become really good friends. I hope to see you prosper in your future endeavours, see you on the other side ol' chum!
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161, Andrew Juniperfield
Goodbye, we've gotten to know eachother over the last few months: had a few laughs and had a few tears but all-in-all we've become really good friends. I hope to see you prosper in your future endeavours, see you on the other side ol' chum!
The following 2 users Like Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • sebasti161, James
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Andrew Juniperfield, James
This is such a shame, and actually upsets me.
We had a lot of banter and great roleplays as the amazing Scottish people we are, one of a kind.
I hope to stay in contact with yourself bud and hopefully see you around
NOTE: You owe me a KFC!

Good luck in the future my friend, see you soon.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Take care man! Hope to see you back sometime.
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep