Overdue resignation
Hey guys,

This is something I most likely should have done a few months ago.
Ever since I've become Trial Admin, I've pretty much stopped roleplaying. I was primarily focusing on just administrating the servers whenever I was online. Back then I enjoyed doing that because I felt confident with my administrative capabilities and got along fine with everyone within the community. I've made a ton of friends ever since, and I'm very grateful for that.

Over the past few months however, my activity has been horrendously low, with lots of new members of the community barely knowing anything about me. Due to this I've created some sort of disconnection with the community, partially due to an increasing loss of interest in roleplay and GarrysMod in general. Alongside this I also don't feel like the current staff team is a fitting team for me anymore, I definitely miss some of the ones that have retired ever since I've become a part of the team (Noda, Jonas, I fucking love you), but it's bringing along a lot of unnecessary personal frustration for me to try and "feel at home"  these weeks. 

I've therefore decided to resign, as I no longer feel comfortable having the title of administrator in combination with my current activity on the servers, and I'm sure someone more motivated would be more than capable of replacing me. It's a tough decision for me as my love for Fearless has never decreased, and I've always been active behind the scenes taking part in internal discussions and whatnot. 
I'd like to thank everyone within the team for their efforts and enthusiasm. Whoever believes they deserve my public recognition, you know who you are, and you're amazing.

I'll still be active on the forums and potentially I'll be in-game every now and then, though without the possibility to administrate, I don't see much of an incentive to get on without a good reason.

Much love.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Bye Yonno! You did a great job as an Administrator! Stay in touch bud!
Shocking. Positively shocking ;D
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I did not allow this.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Wolven, dtaylor331
Noo yonno!!!
Wolven

Such a shame to see you leave, Yonno. You were a great administrator. Good luck.
LOL OK
Bye Bye
You were a great administrator, a big shame
well then
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]