Unblacklist Request: Blurr
(04-29-2018, 10:15 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:51 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:42 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:38 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:31 PM)Forgee Wrote: Why would the middle of the road not be dangerous? you were rolling it directly down a busy street.

Forgee, I think for one you are taking this way out of context and two I didn't meant to fling the black into the road, it was meant to be on the pavement, untill it glitched out and I tired to freeze the props yet it was glitching out so much I couldn't. I didn't intend to just chuck it into the road, and the Mainstreet isn't dangerous if you use the crossings, and the drivers are using the dedicated traffic lights.
Regardless of whether it was in the road or not, it should have have been created in the first place especially if your intention was to roll it into the nexus.
I have already told you that my intentions was to roll it towards to into the Nexus, also I don't see why I should have been made, it is realistic as there are balls like this in real life. I would appriciate it if we got a few admins opinion on this. Really think it is pathetic to remove my tools for three hours, once again a warning should have been fine even with 2k hours it wasn't exacty a harmful intention.
The giant glass hamster ball you created was a clear violation of FailRP, just because it exists in real life does not mean it doesn't break FailRP. If you created the ball in some sort of amusement park or enclosed area it would make more sense not in the middle of the city.

Still would appricate more staff to give their non biased opinion, believe restricting and banning me from my tools for three hours wasn't needed, I didn't cause harm and still don't see how a warning could have been issued rather than a ban.
(04-29-2018, 10:22 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 10:15 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:51 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:42 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:38 PM)Blurr Wrote: Forgee, I think for one you are taking this way out of context and two I didn't meant to fling the black into the road, it was meant to be on the pavement, untill it glitched out and I tired to freeze the props yet it was glitching out so much I couldn't. I didn't intend to just chuck it into the road, and the Mainstreet isn't dangerous if you use the crossings, and the drivers are using the dedicated traffic lights.
Regardless of whether it was in the road or not, it should have have been created in the first place especially if your intention was to roll it into the nexus.
I have already told you that my intentions was to roll it towards to into the Nexus, also I don't see why I should have been made, it is realistic as there are balls like this in real life. I would appriciate it if we got a few admins opinion on this. Really think it is pathetic to remove my tools for three hours, once again a warning should have been fine even with 2k hours it wasn't exacty a harmful intention.
The giant glass hamster ball you created was a clear violation of FailRP, just because it exists in real life does not mean it doesn't break FailRP. If you created the ball in some sort of amusement park or enclosed area it would make more sense not in the middle of the city.

Still would appricate more staff to give their non biased opinion, believe restricting and banning me from my tools for three hours wasn't needed, I didn't cause harm and still don't see how a warning could have been issued rather than a ban.

Hi Blurr, 

I will contact the team for a second opinion.
Denied.