[Unverified] EvoCity Labour Party
Hey,

I just got some questions for the party;

- Where are you guys heading? There is a small mix here as banners and icons doesnt fit the main thread ect.
- What are your future plans when it comes to politics?
- Is this group serious or not?
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(05-07-2018, 07:40 PM)Zona Wrote: Hey,

I just got some questions for the party;

- Where are you guys heading? There is a small mix here as banners and icons doesnt fit the main thread ect.
- What are your future plans when it comes to politics?
- Is this group serious or not?

1)We're mixing the traditional Labour politics with my synthesis of far-left politics to create a "New Labour", especially in terms of women's and LGBT rights
2)No idea
3)Very serious, although we had a raid of our Discord server recently
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Lewwings
Dear Matthew "Lewwings" Jones,

A while back we have received a letter from a vague man called "Paul Capone".
See the additional note within this letter for his letter in which he requests to join our family:

Spoiler :
OOC Information:
-Steam name:Aspire
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200223448
-RP Points: 1
-Hours: 404
-Bans: 3
-Blacklists: 12
-When did you join the community: September 2017 ish
-Donator yes
IC Information:
-Name: Paul Capone
-Information about yourself: 
4th generation Capone Family. 
My character is a descendant of Al Capone.
The Capone family was more modern and business orientated. My character was the second in command, the younger of two brothers, Simon and Paul, until the family was betrayed and massacred. I am highly aggressive, highly volatile, I gamble an extreme amount and love the thrill of drinking the blood of my enemies. But I love money more.
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: All of my family apart from my brother were executed in front of me, I have no home. I have respected your family for many years, I would love to marry into the Camorro family.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Capone use to run this city, until maggots infested our organisation, do you mock me with this question? Do you mock my family?
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I would do anything you asked of me, consider thy enemies already dead.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Do you mock my family? We built our family on honour, we are loyal to the end, we trusted one wrong person and it was our downfall.

Upon doing some additional research we have found out this man is part of the Evocity Labour Party. 

Not only is this an embarrassment for your party, it is also very dangerous.
As you can see in his writings he is clearly threatening our family, which we do not appreciate whatsoever.

Therefore we request Paul Capone's (Aspire's) departure and resignation from the Evocity Labour Party through this formal letter.

We look forward to your answer.

Regards,
[Image: EjEqWnV.png]
Camorro Godfather
The following 11 users Like Jan's post:
  • Luna, Eclipze, Lewwings, DVN, Panda, Archer, James, Baskingner, LordOfMemory, Yonno, TJ Howard
-removed-

I will not stand down.
Lewwings you are free to be pressured by those you feel are more important than you.
A sheep will never be a lion.

Camorro will never rise again.
[Image: iNiG3sg.png]

A Departure

Good evening all,

Due to a huge notice being presented in front of me recently, with very convincing evidence against a Member of Parliament for us, Paul Capone (Aspire), has had his party membership with us terminated.

This comes after an uncovered application from him to the Camorro Family, in which he threatened them, which brings a negative light and an aspect of potential violence to us and our members, which is not desired, thus his party membership has been terminated.

We thank Mr Capone for his service as an MP and a former Leader, however, such actions will not be tolerated.

Thank you,

Matthew "Lewwings" Jones
Party Director

OOC Comment

Spoiler :
Aspire, it is not appreciated that you took this OOC over an IC issue, insulted Jan about this, and went off-topic by rambling about on about Camorro.

You've also gone too far by being transphobic, insulting and very offensive to a long list of users. Enjoy your ban. Goodbye.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 11 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Jan, Archer, DVN, James, sebasti161, lordofthesilver, Yonno, Weezy_, Old Man Jokhah, General Rickets, Dragnort_
[Image: labeor_by_hawkview-dcaqedh.jpg]

A good decision and the Evocity Disabled Party would like to inform you that you have our full support in future endeavours, we do wish things didn't have to be this way though at the moment this individual nearly sparked full out war by his bad choice of wording
The following 6 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • James, Lewwings, lordofthesilver, Emil, DVN, MasterNoda
Letter from the founder of EvoCity Labour

Good morning,

I would like to call in for a critical meeting on Friday at 18:00 GMT. I'll meet you at the Nexus Court House floor in our offices. I except all of you to be there to talk about ... well I'm gonna talk about the actions you have been taken on behalf of my political party!

Very disappointed in you all and it is a shame to be a labour politician right now. I also want you all to stay away from any media until the meeting. I don't want to read anything in the news papers, I don't want to see anything on the television or hear anything on the radio regards EvoCity Labours statement's in the case. Enough is enough!

Regards
EvoCity Labour Party
Party Founder
Fred 'Los' Torp
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Joe Joe
(05-23-2018, 06:32 AM)Zona Wrote: Letter from the founder of EvoCity Labour

Good morning,

I would like to call in for a critical meeting on Friday at 18:00 GMT. I'll meet you at the Nexus Court House floor in our offices. I except all of you to be there to talk about ... well I'm gonna talk about the actions you have been taken on behalf of my political party!

Very disappointed in you all and it is a shame to be a labour politician right now. I also want you all to stay away from any media until the meeting. I don't want to read anything in the news papers, I don't want to see anything on the television or hear anything on the radio regards EvoCity Labours statement's in the case. Enough is enough!

Regards
EvoCity Labour Party
Party Founder
Fred 'Los' Torp

Enough is enough when Ms.Anderson and I had to deal with an incredibly immature and transphobic member of the party. I shall attend the meeting however I protest you claiming the party is yours, that is borderline dictatorship.
Adelie Mackinley, Director Of Campaigning
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(05-23-2018, 09:43 AM)Archer Wrote: Enough is enough when Ms.Anderson and I had to deal with an incredibly immature and transphobic member of the party. I shall attend the meeting however I protest you claiming the party is yours, that is borderline dictatorship.
Adelie Mackinley, Director Of Campaigning

Spoiler :
[Image: aw-phone-vibrating-notifcation-alert-whatsapp-gif.gif]

The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Joe Joe
[Image: 1cb983c711a3a0bf1e91ed1ad3b47c88.png]

**A LEGAL NOTICE TO THE EVOCITY LABOR PARTY & THE CAMORRO FAMILY**

It has come to the attention of Vantiago Incorporated by sources who will remain anonymous that the EvoCity Labour Party has received large sums of money from Don Jan Camorro and his organization, “The Camorro Family”, totaling approximately $1 million. The financial compensation was given to the Labour Party for a multitude of reasons, including but not limited to Policy Change and to prompt the allegations and subsequent investigation into Vantiago Incorporated and her sub-companies. Furthermore there is reason to believe former employees of Vantiago Incorporated were bribed by the offending parties. We are giving both parties, Camorro and the Labour Party 48 hours to comply with the requests which will be sent privately to the leaders of both parties. 

If the requests are not met, The Vantiago Legal Commission will be forced to launch an investigation into both parties. The actions which have occurred constitute Corruption and Witness Tampering, both Felonies under US law, and are punishable by a prison sentence and fines commensurate with the value of the money given to the offending party.

Regards,

[Image: ICTboSP.png?1]
Jack Mondays
Vantiago Legal Commissionary
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Zona