Felons and Females
This is nice and all, but I personally think the RPP Requirements are a bit high. (Before I start this, just know that if you cannot handle criticism to skip this post in its entirety. I am also not saying this to start shit, just giving my 2cents. Do not take anything I say to heart.)

Something like the Mercenary Outfit shouldn't be more than 20RPP because truth be told it's really not all that different from the SRU Heavy Armor. The core difference, really is that this can be used as a "Citizen" or another job outside the SRU forces.

In addition, the FBI suit should be no more than 5, and the masked suit no more than 10. The masked suit is basically the gas mask however it looks more "formal-ish", and the FBI suit? Come on, guys. 15 points a bit much for a jacket and a hat.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 7 users Like Reebs's post:
  • sebasti161, Eclipze, Ryan F, rino, Wolven, Ethan Bradberry, jhayw
Great update!
Jesus christ these Female models do not fit What so ever. I dont know What you're really thinking. These are so creepy and unfitting. Why not use the old models?
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Archer
Females do not fit but I don't care can't wait to gat cops running around in one of those!
The following 6 users Like god's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, James, General Rickets, rino, Wolven, Archer
Do those Masked suits require donor status?
Or you only need 15 rpp to use em?
Holy!!!
Excellent update Smile

[Image: payday2header.0.jpg]
If only this guy was here to stop the masked guys Cheese

[Image: 11750641_h26755520-2aa1f7aef00e0b7d4de0e...00-c85.jpg]
I feel like some people will enjoy these FBI RP so much to investigate and fight jurisdictions about arrests (like IRL).

[Image: ResidentEvil7Chris-1024x569.jpg]
Some special RP in sight there with these new mercenary suits...

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
The girls suits looks really realistics, good job on choosing them.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Great addition, I like it.

Though I'll have to agree with what has been stated above, the RPP requirement of 30 is way too high, especially seeing as RP Points nowadays are extremely hard to get. So either hand them out more and try to make some new guidelines or lower the amouth of RP points needed to buy one of those skins.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • General Rickets, Envy
(04-26-2018, 09:57 AM)Jan Wrote: Great addition, I like it.

Though I'll have to agree with what has been stated above, the RPP requirement of 30 is way too high, especially seeing as RP Points nowadays are extremely hard to get. So either hand them out more and try to make some new guidelines or lower the amouth of RP points needed to buy one of those skins.

I would also recommend adding a skin for 30RPP which is actually worth the time to get, that mercenary skin looks awful.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • god
Always good having more player models. Nice update. I would say lower the RPP for Mercenary
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
this update is thicc [Image: SQRWpbx.png]
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • Wolven