Miss UnderStanding
I am unable to see that image would you be able to upload it to a website such as Gyazo or Imgur
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(04-27-2018, 09:21 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: I am unable to see that image would you be able to upload it to a website such as Gyazo or Imgur

It Is The Crash Log Not An Image As You Requested
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
I request an image of said crash log so I can see it is valid.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

(04-27-2018, 11:07 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: I request an image of said crash log so I can see it is valid.

I can't Open it I gave You The Crash Logs You Open it And Check It
Let me kindly remind you that what you sent was a snippet of text in which you couuld have typed up. You can find your crash logs in your game files believe a screenshot therefore is in order.
Regards,
Joe Joe

(04-27-2018, 02:55 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Let me kindly remind you that what you sent was a snippet of text in which you couuld have typed up. You can find your crash logs in your game files believe a screenshot therefore is in order.

i didn't type it i swear want a pic of the file see this https://gyazo.com/c0335ae9ee7b002749685b4307886871
Hi,

After looking into it, I can quite clearly see that you did not in fact crash and as the servers said you Disconnected. I issued the ban because you reconnected seeing as you crashed and Rejoined so soon I do not see it as possible and your logs prove this. Your ban was issued on "2018-04-23 19:51:20" however your latest Crash log for that day was "2018-04-23 05:02:00" showing that you have been lying your way through this whole situation. Care to explain?

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe

(04-27-2018, 04:30 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi,

After looking into it, I can quite clearly see that you did not in fact crash and as the servers said you Disconnected. I issued the ban because you reconnected seeing as you crashed and Rejoined so soon I do not see it as possible and your logs prove this. Your ban was issued on "2018-04-23 19:51:20" however your latest Crash log for that day was "2018-04-23 05:02:00" showing that you have been lying your way through this whole situation. Care to explain?

Thanks,
Joe

Hi Joe Joe 

There Is A  Time Diffrance Betwen Me And The Server And You Im 3+ GMT + You Didn't Banned Me When I Left Emedeatle

Best Wishes Abodigamer  [Image: heart.gif]
Hi Abodi,

I will inform you I did ban you relatively quickly after the situation occured. Also just for your information last time I there may be plenty of places around 3 hours ahead/behind however you have a slight flaw, your crash logs time are behind mine yet you are in front of me via timezone, therefore the crash logs were form earlier on in the day. I believe that you are lying. Therefore I have come to the decision with enough evidence to Deny your UBR. You may appeal again in the future.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe