Unban Request: <Ethan Bradberry>
Rainbow 
Your name: Ethan Bradberry

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61025599 

Your ban ID: 80097

Banned by: [FL] Random

Reason: Raidbait

Involved: Wolven, Ryan F, Zulu, James and others who were basing with us at the time.

I believe that all circumstances have been taken into context and I would like to request the evidence to be looked at again. I would like to apologise for not responding to the original thread, I forgot about it.

With regard to the first clip, there is a substantial amount of that situation that has not been presented to you in the thread, and the video has been take significantly out of context. Prior to wolven being  on scene there had been alot of shooting outside my base. Because of this, I was forced out to investigate to protect my livelihood. As I was leaving the property, I pressed F9 which is my record button for Fraps (I wanted to be recording incase it was a minge just shooting randomly). However, I also have F9 binded to pullout an M4. I know this seems hard to belive, but that is what genuinely happened. As soon as I saw a police officer I ran back inside but thought it best to surrender myself and play a risky card by giving myself up. I walked out of my base and Wolven did place me in cuffs but decided to let me go for some reason. I did also record this situation, and managed to do the same mistake and pull out a M4 agian (By pressing my record bind).However I cannot find it, I must have cleared it out accidently when clearing my files.

With regard to the second video, this too has been taken out of context It was mid-raid with the cops the first wave was comming to a close in this video and this in noway was raid baiting.

Have a nice day.
Wolven sent me a video in Pm as it included personal information.

So unless you have anything else to add, I will deny this.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(04-27-2018, 04:05 PM)Random Wrote: Wolven sent me a video in Pm as it included personal information.

So unless you have anything else to add, I will deny this.

I would really like you to explain what you mean by this, i'm the one being banned so I deserve to be able to see a video in order to defend my self. 

You have not commented on any of my points either, and I would like you to do so.
Why would you need to go outside when you're defending inside. You had no outside defence and ran outside solely to get a raid.
Wolven

(04-27-2018, 04:16 PM)Wolven Wrote: Why would you need to go outside when you're defending inside. You had no our side defense and ran outside solely to get a raid.

As some of my teammates were outside roaming around I thought it could have been on of them in danger.
I never even wanted a raid at the time, if I did I would have stayed inside and not went back outside to hand my self in. If I soley wanted a raid ryan would have been armed up in the back, but he wasn't as we didn't want a raid.

It's a genuine mistake which I hope you can understand.
Hello Ethan,

With your knowledge and experience on the servers, you should know what raid baiting is.

If it was a genuine mistake why did you leave the building with the gun in your hand? Surely it would have been on your back or something of the sort. From my personal and other administrators perspective, it looks like a clear attempt at baiting a raid. I don't see where your argument is, all you seem to do is claim this was a mistake yet with your ban/blacklist record and hours on the server these mistakes should not occur.

I will leave the rest up to the administrator that deals with the end verdict, have a lovely day!
Wolven

Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]