A second chance. - Pufitee UBR
Your name: Pufitee

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419558917

Your ban ID: 79646 79667

Banned by: [FL] Lesanka [FL] Forgee 

Reason:BRA (85449) - FearRP - Extended as Per Last Chance by Joe Joe

Involved: Myself & The admins who banned me.

Why we should unban you: 

Hello, you may know me as Pufitee or just a plain minge but i decided i want to make a return to Fearless.

I would like to ask for forgiveness. I played this server non stop until i got banned and i did have alot of fun and make alot of memories while playing on the server. Its been a couple of months since i was banned and i would love to make a return to fearless.

The reason i want to be unbanned is because i have matured quite a bit since the ban was issued meaning i will pay more attention to the rules on the server and following the ones i have broken. I would also like to mention that i have been playing a different community which takes the rules more seriously meaning i have improved with following the rules.

I have to say i have missed fearless alot and i would like to make a return to see all my old friends/make new ones!

Thanks, Pufitee
Hi Pufitee,

It hasn't been very long since you were banned, can you explain to us how you've matured?
involved since i posted the PR
how exactly have you matured lmao? its been 2 months today since you got banned and i dont get how you think you deserve a second chance this early. just like everyone else wait till your "last chance" lenghty ban is over and then come back, and hopefully then you would have realized you shouldnt break the rules
(04-22-2018, 06:55 PM)Forgee Wrote: Hi Pufitee,

It hasn't been very long since you were banned, can you explain to us how you've matured?

Hello Forgee,

I believe ive matured greatly due to me getting alot better as a person. Secondly i would like to point ive been playing another community more which follows the rules more strict then fearless *cough* lime light *cough*

Ive seen myself come far as a player/person and that is why i believe i should be unbanned. I miss fearless alot and im looking to make a return.

If there is anything else you would like to know please tell me.
Hello All,

You referenced two bans.
The first reference 79646 I was completely involved and I would like to give my opinion.

Now at the time you were a minge, you clearly deserved the ban. You broke fear rp 3 times in a row, lesanka was very lenient until the end.
So I am not debating that ban.
I joined Limelight to try it out and you were on there, despite our differences and the clear hatred we have, you were very respectful, I saw a different light to you.
You are very young and as I believe I probably had the worst experience with you on fearless my opinion is needed.

I hold my hands up and can admit when I was a dick and I feel bad you got wound up by me.
This probably led to you completely ignoring my orders under gun point.

To Summarise:
I despise the old pufitee, me and him are not friends at all.
But I believe the old boy has changed and thus I felt my words may help build a report on his maturity.

Good luck.
(04-22-2018, 07:25 PM)Aspire Wrote: Hello All,

You referenced two bans.
The first reference  79646 I was completely involved and I would like to give my opinion.

Now at the time you were a minge, you clearly deserved the ban. You broke fear rp 3 times in a row, lesanka was very lenient until the end.
So I am not debating that ban.
I joined another community to try it out and you were on there, despite our differences and the clear hatred we have, you were very respectful, I saw a different light to you.
You are very young and as I believe I probably had the worst experience with you on fearless my opinion is needed.

I hold my hands up and can admit when I was a willy and I feel bad you got wound up by me.
This probably led to you completely ignoring my orders under gun point.

To Summarise:
I despise the old pufitee, me and him are not friends at all.
But I believe the old boy has changed and thus I felt my words may help build a report on his maturity.

Good luck.

Thank you aspire, really warmed my heart i must say.
(04-22-2018, 07:25 PM)Aspire Wrote: *SNIP*

Keep the posts related to the UBR itself.

If you simply were there at the time of the ban without any significant role related to the ban and post a personal story/opinion based on an experience in another RP community, then it isn't exactly related to this case and doesn't need to be shared here.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Denied,

Closing notes:

You are posting this unban request after only 2 months of receiving this punishment, and your only argument for being unbanned is "I have matured" we do not believe someone can mature so quickly in such a short period of time.