Tranqs disable all medical items that have been used
+support
It cannot be used in combat, but maybe add this as some sort of variation?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+support
tranqs are shit now
+supports a little revamp of agg rp, could change the tactics and loadouts people use, makes it interesting for more people and could revive it for some souls
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Bumped.

+Support

Adds a different aspect to aggressive roleplay and a use for the tranq. I'm surprised why this hasn't been approved yet - nothing wrong can come out of it and adds a feature to something that would otherwise be pointless. And also helps to stop medkit spammers Smile
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
+Support
Tranqs are worthless metal stick now, make them useful again for combat
(05-31-2018, 01:46 AM)Grapefruit Wrote: Bumped.

+Support

Adds a different aspect to aggressive roleplay and a use for the tranq. I'm surprised why this hasn't been approved yet - nothing wrong can come out of it and adds a feature to something that would otherwise be pointless. And also helps to stop medkit spammers Smile

Just a bit worried about how this will effect government vs how it will effect criminals (Criminals can equip both a tranq + primary while SRU has to go only a tranq, meaning Criminals are very likely to use this while gov aren't). Also actual implementation of it may be hard. This may sound a bit odd as you may just think "Just check if they use a medikit and cancel it if they get tranqed?". We would for sure have to edit the core gamemode files and add the ability for medikits to be "cancelled" as a networked variable or something along those lines. If the files are spread out then it's pretty much almost impossible to change without a major rework, just the nature of working on the gamemode. I'm up for it though if you lot really want it c:
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-31-2018, 01:58 AM)Pollux Wrote:

+Support

Just a bit worried about how this will effect government vs how it will effect criminals (Criminals can equip both a tranq + primary while SRU has to go only a tranq, meaning Criminals are very likely to use this while gov aren't). Also actual implementation of it may be hard. This may sound a bit odd as you may just think "Just check if they use a medikit and cancel it if they get tranqed?". We would for sure have to edit the core gamemode files and add the ability for medikits to be "cancelled" as a networked variable or something along those lines. If the files are spread out then it's pretty much almost impossible to change without a major rework, just the nature of working on the gamemode. I'm up for it though if you lot want it c:

Very true. Maybe make it so that if criminals use equip tranqs, you can only equip a pistol or something because tranqs are that heavy or something idk. But what I am saying is, this is a feature that the majority of people want, and is the only logical way to give the tranq a purpose again and tackling the whole medkit spam epidemic. Boom, 2 birds with 1 stone.

Remember, everything is fixable. This is why you guys have us, the community, so we can give you feedback on what to improve, add, or remove!
Kind Regards,
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Pollux
(05-31-2018, 02:02 AM)Grapefruit Wrote:

+Support

Just a bit worried about how this will effect government vs how it will effect criminals (Criminals can equip both a tranq + primary while SRU has to go only a tranq, meaning Criminals are very likely to use this while gov aren't). Also actual implementation of it may be hard. This may sound a bit odd as you may just think "Just check if they use a medikit and cancel it if they get tranqed?". We would for sure have to edit the core gamemode files and add the ability for medikits to be "cancelled" as a networked variable or something along those lines. If the files are spread out then it's pretty much almost impossible to change without a major rework, just the nature of working on the gamemode. I'm up for it though if you lot want it c:

Very true. Maybe make it so that if criminals use equip tranqs, you can only equip a pistol or something because tranqs are that heavy or something idk. But what I am saying is, this is a feature that the majority of people want, and is the only logical way to give the tranq a purpose again and tackling the whole medkit spam epidemic. Boom, 2 birds with 1 stone.

Remember, everything is fixable. This is why you guys have us, the community, so we can give you feedback on what to improve, add, or remove!

I like that idea and also think I know a good way of how to implement it. I will have to look into medikits a bit more though.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-31-2018, 02:06 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 02:02 AM)Grapefruit Wrote:

+Support

I like that idea and also have think I know a good way of how to implement it. I will have to look into medikits a bit more though.

Remember, the current medkit/pharmaceuticals system is A-Okay. It's just about finding a way to balance it.

People complain about medkits, but people will complain if we remove them/change the way they work. Why not make everyone happy, and give a tranq a purpose?
Kind Regards,
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Pollux
Approved.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]