Unban appeal (fear rp)
Your name: L3ttuce

Your ban ID: 80058

Steam ID: L3ttuce

Reason: Fail RP

Staff member who banned you: Sparx

Reason why you should be unbanned: Hey, i was recently  banned from the server for fear rp, now lets start from the beginning. i was coming out my house near slums studio and i turnder a corner with my car, now when i turned the corner a police car was there hugging a building and i come round and hit the car. damage was not done to mine or his car percentage wise. i got out my car to apoligise and i was being very calm, he started shouting stay still. so i did, then he wrote me a 2000 dollar ticket, which i think is completely unaaceptable, so i got in my car and drove away, he was chasing me then he drove into a ditch so i kept going and driving away. then i got banned, now what i dont understand was when he was giving me a ticket im pretty sure he didnt have a gun in his hand, so yeah thats why i think i should be unbanned, i got this game about a week ago and ive already got 40 hours on the server, to show how much i love this server, the weekend ends tommorow and i really want to play the rest of the weekend while i can. please unban me i'll be very very careful not to get banned im so sorry. thanks
I had you under fearRP via the taser, a command was given not to move. You declined the ticket and got back in your car and drove away, while you were under fearRP due to the taser being pointed at you with an order given to not move. A player report was posted shortly after, and then it was approved.
(04-22-2018, 12:31 AM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: I had you under fearRP via the taser, a command was given not to move. You declined the ticket and got back in your car and drove away, while you were under fearRP due to the taser being pointed at you with an order given to not move. A player report was posted shortly after, and then it was approved.

i dont remember a taser being shown but if it was im so sorry
Good morning L3ttuce,

I understand that you are upset about this ban and regretful of your actions however unfortunately you have admitted that you broke the rules by driving away whilst being under (taser)point by Ethan. Therefore I can't really see any reason to lift this and unban you. Sorry about that. It's not a particularly long ban, I'm sure you can find something else to do for a day and we hope to see you back on the servers soon!

Many Thanks,
Sparx