Ghost Stories
Hello boys and girls.

I have been watching a lot of H3H3 podcasts recently, and they always have a segment where they talk about ghost/supernatural/alien stories.. So I am curious if any of you have any ghost or unexplainable stories to tell?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Divey
(04-20-2018, 12:57 PM)Random Wrote: Hello boys and girls.

I have been watching a lot of H3H3 podcasts recently, and they always have a segment where they talk about ghost/supernatural/alien stories.. So I am curious if any of you have any ghost or unexplainable stories to tell?

So well...once I was at a cabin with: my cousins, a shotgun, beer, a shitty TV and bootleg horror movies. We couldn’t go out because of a storm and they wanted me to pray(since I know a lot of prayers) and after I finished it we all thought that a djinn(Islamic ghost) was watching us so one of my cousins thought the USB was “infected” and threw it out. Then we somehow thought that the djinn was going to possess us, and at that stage we were 5 boys in a cabin crying as if it were a funeral and we started going to the fuckin toilet with the shotgun...anyhow it ended up with us thinking that the gendarme was a djinn and getting (accidentally) rescued
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • juicyorange
well, one time i was playing on the server and i heard a screenshot noise even though i never pressed my screenshot key... :/
The following 5 users Like Ethan Bradberry's post:
  • LordOfMemory, James, juicyorange, Pollux, Ryan F
I was watching some army movie on the sofa and I saw something to my left go into my kitchen, not only I saw it, my brother also saw it. So he got up and had a look and nothing was there... Scary.
Wolven

In the first house I lived in we had bought it off a recent widow who was moving out since her husband died (in the house). One night my mother and father woke up to loud music and thought it was a neighbour having a party, they went down to investigate and discovered that it was coming from their radio. Confused, they checked the radio, only to find out that the radio was not even plugged in.

The second story is while we were still living in the same house. My father brought my sister to his workplace one day and he left her teddy in the car, which had fell over and went in the part where you put your feet. After my dad and my sister returned to the car the teddy was sat upright on a chair like someone was sitting there.

The third story is about when I went to a farm out in the middle of nowhere in wales with a large portion of my extended family. There was this heavily locked door which couldn't be opened without several keys, etc. When waking past one night the door blasted open with the multiple locks coming loose.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • juicyorange
One time about 3 years ago I was speaking to my friends on ps4 and out of no where I heard some high pitched scream (I don't know if it was real or just the game I was playing but it sounded pretty real) so I got up and looked out of my bedroom window and nothing was there so I sat back down on my char and a can of coke just fell off of my desk on to the floor...I shit myself.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Once, my great grandparents were home alone (at their house), with all doors locked and windows shut, no sign of forced entry. They were upstairs and heard a bang downstairs at around 2am. My grandfather went down and found all their family photos of deceased relatives on the floor in perfectly aligned orders, all faced down. The only pictures faced up were those relatives that were still alive.

No sign of anybody in or around the home.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • juicyorange
Only a few weeks ago, I went downstairs to get a drink at like 3am and thought I saw a figure standing at me door.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Wolven
I was in my old house and had a friend round for a sleep-over. It was like 10pm and he decided to start brushing his teeth. So he went upstairs to go to the bathroom whilst I was still watching TV. Then a banging noise come from the stairs (it sounded like he fell) and walked into the room I was in holding the TV remote from my room and started laughing. Like a really creepy laugh, I said "Mate you ok?" he just answered with "how?". I sent him back upstairs. In the following morning I asked if he could remember anything and he said no.

Wierd.
Well I have some of my own aswell. Usually involving technological stuff.

So the first one is very recent, it was in like february. Me and some friends were hanging out at my house, and funnily enough we were talking about this exact same topic (ghost stories)... The reason we did this is because they were curious if I had experiemced any supernatural stuff where I live. Why? Because a man was stabbed here only four years ago. (I moved herehin August last year..) fast forward a few hours, it is now 3 am and everyone has left, I go to my room to sleep. Had a normal night sleep up until 5 am, when I woke up to my PC, monitor, TV AND Ps4 turning on, all at the exact same time.

Second story. This was back in 2015... Also involves technology.... I had just woken up, and was laying in my bed using my phone. And all of the sudden the TV turns on (I know, sounds weird it is the exact same thing as the previous story.) I turn it off, not really caring too much, this was a pretty old TV. And as soon as I turn it off, my iPad that was in my drawer next to my bed starts playing the TV Show ''Supernatural" that I'm really into... How convenient, right?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Panda