Driving inside view or outside?
I just got my first car on the RP and am not the best at driving should I learn driving inside the car or outside. Any help would be niceCheese
What suits you best.. :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Some prefer inside, some outside. It's all just a matter of opinion. For me, outside is better.
You've got more overview of what's happening around you when in 3rd person. Less chance of kiddos running under your car and scream CEEDEE EM!!1!11
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Pyrax
You should learn both Tounge I drive in both 1st person and 3rd person.

However, go 3rd person in the city beacuse then as biowulf said, are the chances that you accidently CDM some kid smaller.
I like driving with 3rd view as it gives me a perfect overview of the road and the minges that may run unto the road.
(01-09-2012, 12:31 PM)DerStorm Wrote: I like driving with 3rd view as it gives me a perfect overview of the road and the minges that may run unto the road.

Same to meh!
I agree with what Biowulf said, it's much easier to see other people in 3rd person.
Tbh I mostly drive 1st person, more fun.. If people run in front of me like an idiot, their fault, I'm the one with a 2ton rolling box of metal.

Although 3rd is very handy in hostile situations, you get more of an overview of the area.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Noobias
I prefer to have 3rd person view in sports cars, since it gives me a tad more Heads up.

But if you're planning on driving a Golf for example, i suggest u use 1st person.