UBR: elliot
(04-15-2018, 03:49 PM)fieldy Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 03:47 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Why did you go back to 2014-15 to find a picture of me?

Why should you know? I wasn't looking for you don't feel too special.

Can you answer the question please?

(04-15-2018, 03:50 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 03:49 PM)fieldy Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 03:47 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Why did you go back to 2014-15 to find a picture of me?

Why should you know? I wasn't looking for you don't feel too special.

Can you answer the question please?

Why are you asking me this question in the first place? I don't think I have to tell you...
I am asking why you searched through nearly 200 pages and chose that specific photo out of the full thread to then use

(04-15-2018, 03:54 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I am asking why you searched through nearly 200 pages and chose that specific photo out of the full thread to then use

I was looking for the entire thread for my own enjoyment, as I said "I wasn't looking for you don't feel too special."
Alright since you are avoiding my question I will move onto my next one, why did you alter your signs upon receiving my initial response?

Alongside this why did you use OOC information on a billboard that is supposed to be IC?

(04-15-2018, 03:59 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Alright since you are avoiding my question I will move onto my next one, why did you alter your signs upon receiving my initial response?

Alongside this why did you use OOC information on a billboard that is supposed to be IC?

"why did you alter your signs upon receiving my initial response?"

Underneath your response it was supposed to say "Last Seen ^^^" but I accidentally cut that off and wasn't bothered enough to rectify the mistake. 

Because you acknowledged the sign's existence in the manner you did I strongly assumed you were phased by it and saw the joke in the same way many did. 

"Alongside this why did you use OOC information on a billboard that is supposed to be IC?"

That is a rule breakage I will admit to, however, it is not relevant to the ban.
It is not relevant to the ban but it simply shows a complete disregard for the rules even when on your last chance.

(04-15-2018, 04:13 PM)General Rickets Wrote: It is not relevant to the ban but it simply shows a complete disregard for the rules even when on your last chance.

Okay, thank you for that? Stop making irrelevant points. Are you trying to tell me I'm a bad player?
(04-15-2018, 04:30 PM)fieldy Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 04:13 PM)General Rickets Wrote: It is not relevant to the ban but it simply shows a complete disregard for the rules even when on your last chance.

Okay, thank you for that? Stop making irrelevant points. Are you trying to tell me I'm a bad player?

Please stay on topic.

I have nothing further to add to this case, thank you for replying to my messages.

Concluding points on my end:
-I did not harass Rickets
-I made no threats towards Rickets
-This did not harm Rickets
-His picture was in the public domain so I did not need consent
-Making one crude little joke is not a ToS ban