Goodbye FL (Please Hear Me Out)
Goodbye, I have more respect for you now for owning up to your actions and apologizing. I can see you mean it.

Good luck in the future, mate.
The following 1 user Likes Ethan Bradberry's post:
  • L Y N C H Y

"I'm only one call away" bud. Thanks for everything <3
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(04-14-2018, 03:15 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: Goodbye, I have more respect for you now for owning up to your actions and apologizing. I can see you mean it.

Good luck in the future, mate.

Thanks mate Goodbye take care and stay safe.
(04-14-2018, 03:16 PM)Zona Wrote:

"I'm only one call away" bud. Thanks for everything <3
"I`ll be there too save the day superman got nothing on me"

Bye mate take care lot of respect and love for you stay safe and take care
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Zona
(04-14-2018, 03:12 PM)Yonno Wrote: Unsure as to why you have to post a second goodbye thread within a time span of 2 weeks but nonetheless take care bud.

Becuase my first one mate wasnt a propper Goodbye more of a rushed post and i felt like i needed too say a whole explanation on how or why anyways Cya mate take care !
Not gonna lie I didn't like you at all at first but you came to me and you changed my opinion on you. Goodluck Druggo!
The following 1 user Likes Fudge's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(04-14-2018, 03:35 PM)Fudge Wrote: Not gonna lie I didn't like you at all at first but you came to me and you changed my opinion on you. Goodluck Druggo!

Smile Goodluck too you as well take care mate and fair well
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Fudge
(04-14-2018, 02:45 PM)RastaMouseGamer Wrote:
Before i go please just hear me out

I Have recently thought a lot about my actions i had so many people i was close with on Fearless i did Roleplays i worked hard i met so many new people i loved it i had a lot of money on the game living a very nice happy life

you obviously needed the ban, also please stop beginning every single word with a capital letter its really really annoying
goodbye conorplays
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(04-14-2018, 03:44 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

I Have recently thought a lot about my actions i had so many people i was close with on Fearless i did Roleplays i worked hard i met so many new people i loved it i had a lot of money on the game living a very nice happy life

you obviously needed the ban, also please stop beginning every single word with a capital letter its really really annoying
goodbye conorplays

Tbh your always gonna get that one twat on the goodbye thread you are not needed here if you dont want too post something related dont post it at all
(04-14-2018, 03:55 PM)RastaMouseGamer Wrote:
(04-14-2018, 03:44 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

goodbye conorplays

Tbh your always gonna get that one twat on the goodbye thread you are not needed here if you dont want too post something related dont post it at all

i did post something related
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Archer