Goodbye FL (Please Hear Me Out)
Before i go please just hear me out

I Have recently thought a lot about my actions i had so many people i was close with on Fearless i did Roleplays i worked hard i met so many new people i loved it i had a lot of money on the game living a very nice happy life i had so much going for me i had just finished my job time at 4Sound and moved onto my own Bed And Furniture Store earning a lot of money too then going more over too the Criminal side of myself buying 70 FAMAS And 40 XM`s And A Lot Of Med Kits So as you guys can tell im living quite nicely happily really 

And all this just went all of it gone within 1 Week

*The Morale Of The Story Do Not Make Stupid Decisions Or It Will All Go Everything You Worked Hard For Gone Straight Out The Window*

Too All My Past Mates who i seen around EvoCity a lot we spoke a lot and maybe RP`d together or Based together i will always remember you guys 

Thank You So Much For My Time 

(Massive Thanks Too)

SpaghettiFTW, This guy is amazing i love this guy we did so much RP`s together we speak a lot hes just amazing such a class guy

Zona, I Did my first RP with him getting my very first RPP with such little hours if it wasnt for him i wouldnt have my RPP`s or lived a such high life that i did

Willem De Walrus, He Helped me a lot in my Passive Roleplays i met him doing a Fortune Teller RP which was so cool and amazing i loved it i couldnt stop laughing i then moved onto doing roleplays with him being involed in a Roleplay Group With Him And Much More

Fudge, When i first came onto FL i actually hated this guy i spoke too him through messages every day since and became good mates after that we based a few times spoke every day he was a good mate too me.

Frost, Same as Fudge really i use too hate him now i class him as a good mate we speak a lot he helped me quite a lot of things 

Pufitee, I Did my first RP with this guy after that i had a little fall out with him then after that we became very good mates always driving round EvoCity having a laugh and a joke crashing his Lambo

AlertCobra, This guy is such a legend in my time i didnt see him very often but he helped me so much in my time on FL he was always showing me new things such a cool guy

Jim, Cool guy really nice too me listens too class music always love a good drive round in his Bentley listening too some class songs

James H, Havent known him as long as others really nice guy good shooter, great developer, Loves a cheeky Wing Wah ahahah Class Guy Lot of respect

Grapefruit, Showed me a lot of cool things always helping me improve my Roleplays, Good Agg Rper as well, really good shooter

Ethan Bradburry, Were not exactly Civil right now but this guy was so nice too me within my time on FL he was always nice and also very funny

Create, Was such a class teacher helped me with so much and hes such a cool guy 

Janpoizz, This guy was my private builder and oh my life he was the best builder ever so good i asked him to do such a hard job expecting it to come out not the best as it was in a hard location it was perfect much better then i expected with only 40 props amazing!

DTaylor331, Really nice guy helped me start up on FL he was a massive help too me helped me get my first car and stuff like so !

InfiSTAR.de, This guy i use too hate so much till i got too know him we now speak a lot he helps me with a lot of things such a sound guy

Lt. Jeff, Really funny guy good agg rper really nice so chilled

(IF I MISSED YOU OFF TELL ME AND IF I FEEL LIKE I NEED TOO ADD YOU I WILL)

"Never make my mistake or you will regret it i now have a 2 year ban from 1 week of making wrong decisions"

Thanks for reading and hearing me out Goodbye everyone take care!
The following 6 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • James, Zona, Fudge, Jeffrey, Alertecobra27, dtaylor331
Goodbye Druggo!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(04-14-2018, 02:48 PM)Create Wrote: Goodbye Druggo!

Cya mate keep in touch stay safe take care.
Goodnight sleep tight
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Good luck in the future mate!
The following 1 user Likes User 21796's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(04-14-2018, 02:52 PM)JackZ Wrote: Goodnight sleep tight

Cya mate i will
Cya around Druggo!
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(04-14-2018, 02:55 PM)Pat Wrote: Good luck in the future mate!

Cheers mate You too!
(04-14-2018, 03:08 PM)Panda Wrote: Cya around Druggo!

Cya Mate!
Unsure as to why you have to post a second goodbye thread within a time span of 2 weeks but nonetheless take care bud.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • L Y N C H Y