Player Report: Ethan | Nova_Stunts
(04-13-2018, 08:55 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:33 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:28 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: -snip-

Then please correct me on who it was the first time. The second clip shows sebasti being shot, then approx. 30 seconds later you begin talking to us through the wall. The only time during this raid where you actually shot through the wall was after sebasti was shot through the wall. I will see if i can grab that part of the clip.

Your point 1. please elaborate on this, i am unsure on what you mean.
Your point 2. as i mentioned above, you only began to spray through the wall after you had shot sebasti on the door side, which was actually a competely different wall.

Also, the reason it came down to you two in my mind was because you were the only two that we could not hear say "Don't shoot them when their guns are showing through the wall it's FailRP".

This is what I mean by their body poking out; https://youtu.be/kLALUvvU9fM - Also, I think this is the part on your first clip.

There is nothing to suggest that it was me shooting. You do not have sufficient evidence.

Also, your last point is completely false, I was telling people not to shoot when guns were poking through the wall. The evidence is cut short to fit your side of the story, please provide the video of wall spamming when no people were standing there, because there was plenty of it.

I will point out you and Sebasti were both clearly pointing your weapons through to bait us to break rule, which is clearly not allowed and is just pathetic in my opinion.

Initially we turned up to the raid to raid, and i was recording as i do for every raid. Once it happened the first time we began making a game out of it between me and sebasti. So, yes, towards the end of the raid (after I died first time - I did wait for NLR) we began baiting however at the beginning it was pure raid.

In your YouTube clip, it shows sebasti being shot which I think may have been the second clip i posted.

EDIT:
if an admin requests it i will post the extended part of the video after i died (the second clip) showing us baiting, making a game of it.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Report: Ethan | Nova_Stunts - by BasicallyMental - 04-13-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Player Report: Ethan | Nova_Stunts - by fieldy - 04-13-2018, 08:36 PM
RE: Player Report: Ethan | Nova_Stunts - by fieldy - 04-13-2018, 08:39 PM
RE: Player Report: Ethan | Nova_Stunts - by fieldy - 04-13-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Player Report: Ethan | Nova_Stunts - by fieldy - 04-13-2018, 08:54 PM