SteamID:
1. STEAM_0:0:61025599
2. STEAM_0:0:78260628

Time in GMT:
Something like 19:30 GMT

Server:
V5P

Summary:
Myself and sebasti went to raid the base at slums containing the "Brovka Brothers". We were preparing ourselves, sat on the corners ready to peak the door and were shot through the wall; using the bug of our weapons pointing through the walls to their advantage.
They were not prefiring either side of the wall at any point.

Evidence: (CLIP 1 = Nova_Stunts |-| CLIP 2 = Ethan) - Full videos are available upon request from an administrator.

Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Firstly, there is no evidence showing who was shooting so this is a bit unfair that you have chosen me and nova. I was not abusing seeing weapons through walls and was spamming regardless, when no weapons were poking through so you didn't think I was abusing it.

I was inside my house when you put your OOC messages saying that I was abusing it.

Furthermore, you have conveniently not shown the part where you wiggling your weapon around to bait us and non of us shot us. The only times you got shot were;
1. When we could see your body sticking out
2. Coincidence, it's quite common for players to stand in those places so wall banging usually has results.
Ok, so first of all nothing you have shown proves I nor Ethan shot you.
Secondly, the entire time you were raiding you were shoving your guns through the walls and waving them around trying to bait us into doing it, which we didn't.
Finally please tell me where you see me or Ethan in this video and how you knew that it was us two out of the 7 or 8 people in there.
(04-13-2018, 08:28 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: Firstly, there is no evidence showing who was shooting so this is a bit unfair that you have chosen me and nova. I was not abusing seeing weapons through walls and was spamming regardless, when no weapons were poking through so you didn't think I was abusing it.

I was inside my house when you put your OOC messages saying that I was abusing it.

Furthermore, you have conveniently not shown the part where you wiggling your weapon around to bait us and non of us shot us. The only times you got shot were;
1. When we could see your body sticking out
2. Coincidence, it's quite common for players to stand in those places so wall banging usually has results.

Then please correct me on who it was the first time. The second clip shows sebasti being shot, then approx. 30 seconds later you begin talking to us through the wall. The only time during this raid where you actually shot through the wall was after sebasti was shot through the wall. I will see if i can grab that part of the clip.

Your point 1. please elaborate on this, i am unsure on what you mean.
Your point 2. as i mentioned above, you only began to spray through the wall after you had shot sebasti on the door side, which was actually a competely different wall.

Also, the reason it came down to you two in my mind was because you were the only two that we could not hear say "Don't shoot them when their guns are showing through the wall it's FailRP".
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(04-13-2018, 08:31 PM)Nova_Stunts Wrote: Ok, so first of all nothing you have shown proves I nor Ethan shot you.
Secondly, the entire time you were raiding you were shoving your guns through the walls and waving them around trying to bait us into doing it, which we didn't.
Finally please tell me where you see me or Ethan in this video and how you knew that it was us two out of the 7 or 8 people in there.

First:- I explain how I braught it down to you two in my post above
Second:- Whether we were baiting or not, you used the fact our guns were pointing through the wall to shoot us.
Final:- Same as first point
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
You were doing the Cha Cha slide with your guns through the wall, trying to bait us. Your intention for the raid was to get us banned.
If an administrator could post the damage logs from that time (when the raid took place), please do so to show who it was as all admins were unresponsive in-game. If I have the two incorrect people, I will change the player report to the ones who had shot us at these times.
FAMAS was used on myself
AK-47 was used on sebasti
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(04-13-2018, 08:36 PM)fieldy Wrote: You were doing the Cha Cha slide with your guns through the wall, trying to bait us. Your intention for the raid was to get us banned.

No. The aim of the raid was an IC reason of removing you guys with weapons as you were a danger.
Upon me arriving, out of pure interest, i wanted to see if you knew the rules by doing as done in the past however it seems as though this specific one had been forgotten in this case.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(04-13-2018, 08:39 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:36 PM)fieldy Wrote: You were doing the Cha Cha slide with your guns through the wall, trying to bait us. Your intention for the raid was to get us banned.

No. The aim of the raid was an IC reason of removing you guys with weapons as you were a danger.
Upon me arriving, out of pure interest, i wanted to see if you knew the rules by doing as done in the past however it seems as though this specific one had been forgotten in this case.

So you just admitted to provoking us into breaking rules? Ha, that's a rule break there mate... Back down, we didn't do anything wrong.
(04-13-2018, 08:39 PM)fieldy Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:39 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:

So you just admitted to provoking us into breaking rules? Ha, that's a rule break there mate... Back down, we didn't do anything wrong.

The reason behind the interest was because of the recent ban on Frost from the rule breakage. I mean, surely you guys would have seen this, and in turn known that basing in slums comes with the risk of the same rule break?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me