Do not receive email for password change
I have recently updated my browser (still logged in on my phone) and I have forgotten my password for my account. I requested to change it, but the email never came through. I have tried a couple times now but still I am having no luck.

Is someone able to help me?

Cheers.
Hey Corie,

Have you checked all areas of your received emails? Have you even sent it to the correct email?

If so to both, then the issue of not receiving automated emails from FL in relation to activation of accounts and password changes was deemed "fixed", however there may be a few oversights or it might be broken again.

I suggest contacting SoulRipper, Awestruck or Divey about this issue via Forum PM to solve your issue.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=84837 - "If you still don't receive them check your Spam folder."

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

My problem is still an on-going issue. I have tried to message Soul and the super admins but still no response.
Hello Corie!

Apologies for the long wait, I will try and get in contact with a Supervising Administrator so that this can be sorted as soon as possible.
Please hang tight in the mean time!

Many thanks,
Create
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • CorieTheNub
I had the same problem over the last week. I've been off for almost a year and forgot my password. I did also not receive an email. Luckily Avgar had the access to reset my password, but it is still a problem.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Thread closed.

Reason: No response from thread owner in over 2 weeks. If this issue is still not solved, then feel free to contact me or another teacher and we will re open it for you.

Thanks.
Opened as per request of the owner.
Wolven

Soo nothing no one can do?
Corie, still no response from a senior Admin/Owner?
I will contact Awestruck / Divey and get them to attempt to help you out.

Make sure you have checked all areas of email: Spam, Junk and any other sections emails may have been sent.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Hello Corie, Soul is aware of the current mail server issues (as he has read my messages regarding it). There isn't a lot I can do except for setting passwords manually.

If this is something you're interested in, please do tell.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven