Your name: Dimitris

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127839448

Your ban ID: 78145

Banned by: Jonas

Reason: Double Account of Escorpion

Involved: George Rizos 

Why we should unban you:

Hello, this is Dimitris

Firstly I would like to apologize for the lies I said in my previous UBR which for some reason I thought would get me out of trouble but they did the opposite, so to get everything straight the account ValenZia(STEAM_1:1:1738397060) AKA Escorpion used to be my double account which I used while I was still permanently banned from fearless.However, there was another account banned George Rizos(STEAM_1:1:101088048)
for the same reason, which in fact is a false ban as that is not my multiple accounts it's just my cousin's from when we used to play together on the server.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to the staff team and the community for the harm that I might have caused with my then immaturity.Personally, I believe that I have changed a lot since I got banned from fearless.Now I know that the fact that I double accounted on the server makes it worse for me but the only reason I did such thing was that I wanted to play on the server.I really have regretted my actions and I do not intend to ever repeat them again.

Finally, I would like to thank you for taking my unban request into consideration.

Kind regards,
Dimitris.
Hi there,

I've got a lot of evidence on you, and a lot of it are admin tools. I do however have one backup claim that you were double-accounting, and I know you admitted to it here, however just to confirm;

[Image: f7d5f89cdd628e2727aab5ad8b06a9b6.jpg]

(User is blurred out to not snitch anybody out as this was sent to me without wanting to give up his name)

As for what you are saying though - you're saying that George Rizos wasn't your double-account, it was your cousin. Well I've got evidence saying otherwise, and am happy to send it to the administrator whom will be dealing with the case.

Now, I would just like to say, I know that permanent bans are rare now a days again, so you will probably have it shortend, but remember not to lie in the courthouse. You know for a fact that it's not allowed, and until you can prove otherwise, I've got pretty solid evidence that you've also used the account called George Rizos.

Good luck.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Greetings.

I will bring your case forward to the rest of the team.

In the meantime, IF we were to unban you, what could you bring to the community?

Random,
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Dimitris respond:

Greetings,
Firstly I would like to start off by thanking you for your reply.
Now secondly if I get given this chance to return to the fearless community what I want to do I change from a kill farmer to a proper roleplayer, be a good example to all the new players that join the server every day.I would also like to create some roleplay events which I didn't get the chance to do before my ban.
Overall I want to become a proper roleplayer and help the community in any way I can.

Dimitris.
Hello Dimitris.

We have come to a conclusion. A good conclusion. We have decided yo lift your ban, and let you back on to the Fearless services. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Welcome back,
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]