gonners
(04-12-2018, 03:42 PM)Panda Wrote: Shame to see it like this perqe, who's gonna put bombs in ma bin now?  Sad

I'll have to teach someone have to say as i honestly dont feel welcome anymore tbh, it kind of proved a point i had lurking in my head for a while, if you're not liked banned instantly for anything if you are liked you seem to get let off for purposely breaking rules.

You've heard the full story and im sure you side with me my Irish friend.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(04-12-2018, 03:48 PM)perqe Wrote: if you're not liked banned instantly for anything if you are liked you seem to get let off for purposely breaking rules.

i love you perqe goodbye my friend and i do not aT ALL RECOGNIZEW WHAT YOU WROTE ABOVE THAT IS ABSURD
(04-12-2018, 04:13 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 03:48 PM)perqe Wrote: if you're not liked banned instantly for anything if you are liked you seem to get let off for purposely breaking rules.

i love you perqe goodbye my friend and i do not aT ALL RECOGNIZEW WHAT YOU WROTE ABOVE THAT IS ABSURD

let me explain i slip up, raid without a pass, get 6 month ban. Frost my good little friend breaks NLR on purpose gets a blcklist not to mention the other 4 slap on the wrists he got.

He must be lucky and i not but if you put two and two together it makes sense with what i said.
perqe
Donator

The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • sebasti161
Goodbye Perqe Sad
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • don
Take care Perqe, despite my initial impressions and never having gotten to know you properly, I still ultimately think you were a good guy with good intentions.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Ow man, canny believe you got yourself banned :L

Take it steady boss, speak soon
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • don
(04-12-2018, 04:24 PM)Yonno Wrote: Take care Perqe, despite my initial impressions and never having gotten to know you properly, I still ultimately think you were a good guy with good intentions.

take care yourself good guy.

end of the day mate before i do leave i have one question.

Is it against the rules to raid without a government pass?
perqe
Donator

(04-12-2018, 04:26 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Ow man, canny believe you got yourself banned :L

Take it steady boss, speak soon

ofcourse jump on discord and ill chuck you the full story geezer
perqe
Donator

(04-12-2018, 04:28 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 04:24 PM)Yonno Wrote: Take care Perqe, despite my initial impressions and never having gotten to know you properly, I still ultimately think you were a good guy with good intentions.

Officially you are not allowed to directly assist the government officials in a raid as a non-government official without a pass.
I do hope to see you back some time, hopefully not after too long.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • don
(04-12-2018, 04:31 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 04:28 PM)perqe Wrote:

Officially you are not allowed to directly assist the government officials in a raid as a non-government official without a pass.
I do hope to see you back some time, hopefully not after too long.

Indeed thanks for clearing that because thats where i went wrong not power gaming the reason has been manipulated and exaggerated and tbh kind of feel not welcome i dont know it might grow on me but 6 months for not having a government pass?

is what it is have to take it on the chin thanks for clearing the air anyway, you're a good guy.
perqe
Donator