gonners
(04-12-2018, 08:00 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 05:28 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 05:23 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 05:06 PM)Zombie Wrote: Damn I heard your story, an admin getting regular players on a roof to do a vote whether to ban or blacklist you or not? It's unprofessional for an admin to do such thing, especially bringing the players who reported you in the first place and then give them the power to vote against you, it's an absolute disgrace and unprofessional. It is obvious that if you give the power to vote to a group of people that are unhappy and angry towards you and they were the one who reported you, they will blindly vote against you as they're driven by emotions.
An admin should know how to deal with a situation and what type of punishment to give and if that punishment fits or not as they're suppose to, not give the power to vote to determine someone's fate, as that someone will end up in the mercy of the voters and that will turn out as a bad idea if the voters are bias.

Good bye Perqe, I enjoyed playing with you and it was fun while it lasted.

thanks bro i just have to take it on the chin, even if the ban reason is slightly wrong. Shit happens.

I think something should be done with your ban, 6 months ban is very excessive for something that shouldn't happen, it is unwise to give the power to vote for players.

indeed, i will just get told UBR, but i dont think i should make a UBR when i shouldnt have to. Harsh reality is nothing will get done i just have to deal with it.

End of the day i should have been given a warning and remove from the raid as i didnt powergame all i did was raid without a pass its like raiding as a citizen and ive seen people get let off with it. Both staff and players.

Don't give up, do a UBR. Look at Frost, gets a slap on the wrist every single time he gets caught, imagine what shit he does if he doesn't caught. Contact him for his professional experience, advice and assistance.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • don
(04-12-2018, 08:45 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 08:00 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 05:28 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 05:23 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 05:06 PM)Zombie Wrote: Damn I heard your story, an admin getting regular players on a roof to do a vote whether to ban or blacklist you or not? It's unprofessional for an admin to do such thing, especially bringing the players who reported you in the first place and then give them the power to vote against you, it's an absolute disgrace and unprofessional. It is obvious that if you give the power to vote to a group of people that are unhappy and angry towards you and they were the one who reported you, they will blindly vote against you as they're driven by emotions.
An admin should know how to deal with a situation and what type of punishment to give and if that punishment fits or not as they're suppose to, not give the power to vote to determine someone's fate, as that someone will end up in the mercy of the voters and that will turn out as a bad idea if the voters are bias.

Good bye Perqe, I enjoyed playing with you and it was fun while it lasted.

thanks bro i just have to take it on the chin, even if the ban reason is slightly wrong. Shit happens.

I think something should be done with your ban, 6 months ban is very excessive for something that shouldn't happen, it is unwise to give the power to vote for players.

indeed, i will just get told UBR, but i dont think i should make a UBR when i shouldnt have to. Harsh reality is nothing will get done i just have to deal with it.

End of the day i should have been given a warning and remove from the raid as i didnt powergame all i did was raid without a pass its like raiding as a citizen and ive seen people get let off with it. Both staff and players.

Don't give up, do a UBR. Look at Frost, gets a slap on the wrist every single time he gets caught, imagine what shit he does if he doesn't caught. Contact him for his professional experience, advice and assistance.

I dont really want to UBR at this moment in time as i dont feel that i should be in this position to make one the mistake is on their behalf so they need to do something about it not me.

Just to add to that if they so easily want me gone from the servers it isnt gonna be easy to get out of this bullshit ban as they obviously want it to stand for whatever reason and for most of them i cant even be bothered to listen to what they have to say because i just know it isnt going to be good, and it will just make the situation more sour.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Top geezer mate! Cya man we'll still play fortite!
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
ASHBABGHBHDBGHABHDABHDA Sad

Cya mate we will keep talking tho or i will find u
also im Heabily armed
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
(04-11-2018, 11:50 PM)JackZ Wrote: My brother.

You know the score, Me and you will still be playing daily on other games. Love you mate.

bender

See you in 6 months perky!!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Falc
(04-13-2018, 07:58 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 11:50 PM)JackZ Wrote: My brother.

You know the score, Me and you will still be playing daily on other games. Love you mate.

bender

See you in 6 months perky!!

Doubt that, it will get extended.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]