gonners
Well, as you probably know I have just been banned for 6 months for my own honest and humane mistake.

I have no one to blame but myself but i also believe the situation has been took way out of proportion and its been made out to look alot worse.

FL, was the starting point of where i began playing on PC and ive met some really, really good people. I can only credit the servers for this.

The ban is for a long time as you know and i doubt i will return due to no one's fault but my own.

Thanks to staff team for giving me my chance to play on the servers again, the nostalgic feeling was amazing while it lasted.

On a side note i cant tell you how disappointed i am with the fact this petty honest mistake has landed me in so much trouble when i told everyone around me I've changed and i wont be breaking rules maliciously, i guess i can only apologise for not sticking to my word however, it was a mistake and wasn't intentional by any means.

adios.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 5 users Like don's post:
  • Jeffrey, Iraqi Eagle, Wolven, Grape, konsta
And you literally repaired ur PC, ffs! Anyways, bye and hope you return!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • don
My brother.

You know the score, Me and you will still be playing daily on other games. Love you mate.
(04-11-2018, 11:47 PM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote: And you literally repaired ur PC, ffs! Anyways, bye and hope you return!

I know had a shit week, and i probably wont be, listen 6 months is a long time i cant keep waiting ive already waited 2 years and now this, im just gonna have to leave it now not much more i can do. Sorry Sad
perqe
Donator

(04-11-2018, 11:50 PM)JackZ Wrote: My brother.

You know the score, Me and you will still be playing daily on other games. Love you mate.

love you mucka, cheers for having me back like.
perqe
Donator

Fuck man.
Perqe, you're a top class geezer. I'm sure I'll talk with you every now and than on discord.
Good luck for now buddy

The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • don, Iraqi Eagle
(04-11-2018, 11:55 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Fuck man.
Perqe, you're a top class geezer. I'm sure I'll talk with you every now and than on discord.
Good luck for now buddy

and you my fav dutch
perqe
Donator

The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
I honestly tried to re-integrate you back into society, but you were too much to handle. When you next get out of prison ask for a different handler
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • don
(04-12-2018, 12:09 AM)Captain Barry Wrote: I honestly tried to re-integrate you back into society, but you were too much to handle. When you next get out of prison ask for a different handler

love you barry mukka, sorry for letting you all down if it means anything i didn't purposely break it, there was a lot that built up to it but no excuses.
perqe
Donator

The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Captain Barry
You seem like a really cool guy and it's a shame honestly that it ended this way. I never really got to know you, but I am sure I'll still be hearing a lot from you in discord. God's speed, bud.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • don