Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] PawnShop

Your ban ID: 79984

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:118528806

Reason: Random hostaging on main street. (Also got blacklist for "Abuse of Molotovs")

Staff member who banned you: Yonno

Reason why you should be unbanned: I would actually like some context from the staff as well from this one, I have no recollection of any of this and the fact you banned me without speaking to me or at least talking to me on the forums or PMing me on discord is pathetic. If you could have at least contacted me I may have been able to provide my side of the story but I do not remember random hostaging anyone on main street, unless you are talking about the time I was mugging someone and 2 police came and I used the car and the guy I was mugging as a distraction to get away. If it was that then my ban is totally not justified, and if you are talking about the time I hostaged John Jong it was inside Sinclair and only after a standoff I walked him outside but went back in quickly. I do not understand at all why I got banned. 

-----You do not have to read past here, this is about the molotov blacklist------------

I was blacklisted from weapons for Abuse of Molotovs even though me and 2 other people were role playing as a Nigerian religious Cult and burnt down a religious shrine at burger king. In my perspective this was totally justified and fits my character perfectly.

Thanks for reading and your time, Kind regards,
PawnShop
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:118528806&b=9]
Hi PawnShop,

This ban came from a player report placed on you and JohnJong, you can find it here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86049

Looking at the video found here: https://plays.tv/video/5ac3f0d62400e992b7/d it is safe to say that the both of you decided to hostage the user in the middle of mainstreet for what seemed like no reason. 

Besides that you decided to then hit him with a baseball bat following by, an in my eyes, completely unnecessary molotov, ultimately killing the user. Not only did you end up killing a completely innocent person, you also had no reason whatsoever to kill them.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Please spell my name right Yonno i find that very offensive!
also in this instance the mug and molotov was necessary because our job at the time was an African War Lord which means we could mug and use molotovs as a real life one would do, this is why in the clip it is shown that we mug him and then use a molotov
(04-08-2018, 06:40 PM)Yonno Wrote: Hi PawnShop,

This ban came from a player report placed on you and JohnJong, you can find it here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86049

Looking at the video found here: https://plays.tv/video/5ac3f0d62400e992b7/d it is safe to say that the both of you decided to hostage the user in the middle of mainstreet for what seemed like no reason. 

Besides that you decided to then hit him with a baseball bat following by, an in my eyes, completely unnecessary molotov, ultimately killing the user. Not only did you end up killing a completely innocent person, you also had no reason whatsoever to kill them.

Update- This was not intended to be a hostage situation, we were attempting to make him stand on a wooden cross and take pictures of him and carry on with some rp stuff, the cross was right behind the general store and we were only going to take him there before he decided to break fearrp
Update: in the video he was breaking FearRP and NLR and he could remember things from a past life and in striking distance of a baseball bat he didnt move.
No matter where you wanted to take him, what matters is that you planned on forcing someone to follow you to a location against their will, and thus it is considered hostaging. If you just wanted to take some pictures of him you could've kindly requested him, rather than threatening them in public with a weapon.

Alongside that your friend claims it's a mugging, so both stories don't quite add up.

Whatever the plans were, it happened in public. If you were roleplaying as "African War Lords" which I would classify under criminals, you should attempt to keep a low profile, as requested by the rules. If you don't follow the rules, you receive a punishment.
Regards,

(04-08-2018, 07:18 PM)Yonno Wrote: No matter where you wanted to take him, what matters is that you planned on forcing someone to follow you to a location against their will, and thus it is considered hostaging. If you just wanted to take some pictures of him you could've kindly requested him, rather than threatening them in public with a weapon.

Alongside that your friend claims it's a mugging, so both stories don't quite add up.

Whatever the plans were, it happened in public. If you were roleplaying as "African War Lords" which I would classify under criminals, you should attempt to keep a low profile, as requested by the rules. If you don't follow the rules, you receive a punishment.

African War Lords don't care about the law, they do what they like when they like. They're not some petty criminals theyre a militia.
It's not the law, it's the server rules. I'd advise you read them again.

Unban request denied.
Regards,