PR | KA34 & Matlacey
Name of player
KA34 (STEAM_0:0:71454368)
Matlacey (STEAM_0:0:22764616)

Time in GMT: 13:45 (UK)

Server: V5P

Summary: KA34 was picking up cars knowing full well that he could do it. They were doing it when we were running down the street as well, so he clearly knew he wasn't supposed to be doing that.

Matlacey abused the toolgun to remove the vehicle.

Both of the players are abusing a glitch.

Evidence:
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
I migth understand this being a report aginst matlacey since he did remove the car but why me? I picked the car up 2 times and the owner of the car was ok whit it. I did not intend to do damage and i did not do any damage. Sure it was a stupid to do it but it was only 2 times to test it.

(04-08-2018, 01:55 PM)KA34 Wrote: I migth understand this being a report aginst matlacey since he did remove the car but why me? I picked the car up 2 times and the owner of the car was ok whit it. I did not intend to do damage and i did not do any damage. Sure it was a stupid to do it but it was only 2 times to test it.

Using your logic, I can RDM people if they consent to it. You knew full well what you were doing. You picked it up twice in the video and you saw that other people were doing it too. There was no need to pick it up for so long, let alone pick it up twice.
(04-08-2018, 01:57 PM)James H Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 01:55 PM)KA34 Wrote: I migth understand this being a report aginst matlacey since he did remove the car but why me? I picked the car up 2 times and the owner of the car was ok whit it. I did not intend to do damage and i did not do any damage. Sure it was a stupid to do it but it was only 2 times to test it.

Using your logic, I can RDM people if they consent to it. You knew full well what you were doing. You picked it up twice in the video and you saw that other people were doing it too. There was no need to pick it up for so long, let alone pick it up twice.

Exactly i saw others doing it so i also tried it 2 times whit short delay. I am just saying that reporting only me when there where multiple others doing the same thing to test if it worked. Altough yes i broke a rule i do feal that there is a diffence betwean picking up a car 2 times and exploiting it.

(04-08-2018, 03:10 PM)KA34 Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 01:57 PM)James H Wrote:

Exactly i saw others doing it so i also tried it 2 times whit short delay. I am just saying that reporting only me when there where multiple others doing the same thing to test if it worked. Altough yes i broke a rule i do feal that there is a diffence betwean picking up a car 2 times and exploiting it.

The first time, you picked it up for a very long time - longer than necessary. I'd give you the benefit of the doubt if you didn't hold it for so long and even pick it up. Additionally, you picked it up a second time, so you can't say you were testing if it worked.

Also, I'm sure that, if Matlacey wasn't the one to remove the car, you would've been. I remember you asking the driver if you could try something on his car, so you clearly had the intention to abuse the glitch.
Quote:The first time, you picked it up for a very long time - longer than necessary. I'd give you the benefit of the doubt if you didn't hold it for so long and even pick it up. Additionally, you picked it up a second time, so you can't say you were testing if it worked.
I was curious of what happend and tried agin to see if it was a 1 time thing. Stupid i know but i would feal like many would do the same thing and many did the same thing.

Quote:Also, I'm sure that, if Matlacey wasn't the one to remove the car, you would've been. I remember you asking the driver if you could try something on his car, so you clearly had the intention to abuse the glitch.
I do not remember me asking if i could try something on his car.

(04-08-2018, 07:15 PM)KA34 Wrote: I was curious of what happend and tried agin to see if it was a 1 time thing. Stupid i know but i would feal like many would do the same thing and many did the same thing.

Regardless, you lifted the car well off the ground the first time and held it for a long time to be "curious".

(04-08-2018, 07:15 PM)KA34 Wrote: I do not remember me asking if i could try something on his car.

"Should I try it, should I try it, should I try something?"
--| Accepted |--

Both of the accused have been found to be infringing rules in which state one may not abuse exploits. Even though this is on the minor side even after realising they were able to do it they continued to do so. The excuse that your friend was 'Okay' with it is not valid at all. In the future if you find an exploit don't use it and make sure to report it instead of showing the whole community how to do it.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<