Posting on behalf of Arkten

Your name: Arkten
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70302805
Your ban ID: 78086
Banned by:[FL] AwestruckBullet
Reason: ToS
Involved: AwestruckBullet, I guess?
Why I should be unbanned:

Hello everyone reading this unban request of mine.
Firstly, I would like to apologize if anything I say here is incorrect as it has been a while ago.
On the 21st of July 2017 I got banned for breaking the Terms of Services, specifically leaking confidential information.
There have been screenshots of confidential admin posts going around that were allegedly taken from my account.
While I do not recall having done anything like that, I cannot prove my innocence. How are you supposed to prove your innocence for a crime you did not commit?
It seems that the administration team had some kind of evidence that would prove me guilty. However, I never got to see that evidence.
Personally, I find this very unfair. Thus, I would like to request to view the evidence, so I can properly defend myself.
I understand, however, that this evidence might be confidential. If you cannot share this, I would like you to show this to a staff member I trust (Avgar, James, Tomo, DarkN00b),
so I can at least verify that the evidence is valid without having to see it.

Please take the following into consideration: I have not been on good terms with some member(s) who were later found hacking into Fearless.
Said member(s) would try anything to get me banned, so it might have been my Account, but not me who was doing these things.
I have also not stopped aiding Fearless' development where I can, helping James fix the Marketplace, some other stuff I can't publicly talk about and generally offering my help to the Fearless Developers.

I would like to apologize for all the fuss that this has brought up.
I appreciate your consideration
Thank You!

Arkten
Good Afternoon Arkten,

I'm surprised to see that you continue to deny the reasoning for your ban, even going on to blame others for your actions. I banned you for spreading leaked images of unapproved posts. Judging by the folder of images I possess, that you leaked, there were 11 cases of this happening. The first trace that led me to believe this was you, considering your nationality, was the use of a German image hosting website.

After further investigation it was found, with solid evidence, that you were the person leaking these screenshots to people (I did not ban you without any proof). I will not be providing this evidence to you however for security reasons.

After this, and me giving you the chance to be unbanned with a formal apology, you decided it would be a good idea to inform players on how to bypass certain admin functions. This evidence is also in my possession.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Good Evening Awestruck,
Thank you for taking your time on this UBR.

As I stated in my previous post, I understand that you can not share this evidence with me for obvious reasons.
However, I would still like the confirmation of the evidence being solid proof for my guilt. This is why I requested a neutral third party from the staff team to view this and evaluate whether this proves me guilty or not. While most of my candidates are developers since I trust them very much as I have used to work with them, I can understand if this evidence is beyond their "access level" and can not be shown to them either. This is why I suggested Avgar, who used to be a super admin, or Tomo, who currently is an administrator. It should be fine for them to view the evidence.
I would like to trust you for not having me banned without solid proof, however since the judge and the complainant are one and the same person I have difficulties doing so. It leaves me without any possibility to properly defend myself in such a professional manner as it is suited for this circumstance.
I just want it to be fair.

As for "informing players on how to bypass certain admin functions",
I think you misinterpret the steam chat I had with the person(s) (or they did). I made it out to be a joke on how you could 'theoretically' bypass these functions. Function detouring is a known technique in Garry's Mod Cheating. It is, however, non-existent and useless on FL due to their anti-cheat. The proposed methods will practically never give the desired result but just get oneself banned. If you do not trust my statement, you can always have a developer verify my claim.

Thank you for your consideration,
Arkten
I've decided to fulfil one of your requests and I have shown Tomo the evidence of your guilt.
Your "joke" was no joke and a couple of people used this bypass (which was later patched by Development).

I see no more reason to carry on this UBR and is therefore Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]