The New Aspire
(04-12-2018, 10:02 AM)Jan Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 09:49 AM)Aspire Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 09:23 AM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: First lesson: Never start an argument with Jan, he'll destroy you eitherway. 
Anyways, welcome back. I hope you will stick to your word.

You have to let Jan win or the child cries

It's funny how you claim a 21 year old is a child, while you hide your own age on your profile, quite pathetic if you ask me.  But hey, atleast you're getting your name out by making yourself look like an absolute fool, keep it going and one day you might get rid of your nickname, Mr. Nobody.

oh dear jan our lord please roast me aswell you seem to be very good at it
(04-12-2018, 09:23 AM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: First lesson: Never start an argument with Jan, he'll destroy you eitherway. 

So much for a changed attitude...

If you want to change your attitude, you’ll have to take a bite in the ass, especially if you’re asking for it yourself.

I don’t know you, but you’ve made yourself quite the image. Keep going at this rate and you’ll sadly have a hard time here, you’ll quickly see people turning on you.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle

That quote in itself shows that the only real child is you.

Mr. Nobody
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Lewwings, Iraqi Eagle
(04-12-2018, 10:02 AM)Jan Wrote:

It's funny how you claim a 21 year old is a child, while you hide your own age on your profile, quite pathetic if you ask me.  But hey, atleast you're getting your name out by making yourself look like an absolute fool, keep it going and one day you might get rid of your nickname, Mr. Nobody.

Ok mr old news
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Lewwings
(04-12-2018, 01:39 PM)Jonas Wrote:

If you want to change your attitude, you’ll have to take a bite in the ass, especially if you’re asking for it yourself.

I don’t know you, but you’ve made yourself quite the image. Keep going at this rate and you’ll sadly have a hard time here, you’ll quickly see people turning on you.

Yes you don't know me. You side with your friends. I am liked by people and disliked by people. Neither bothers me, this isn't the real world. This is a gaming community and thus you all trying to push your views onto me make me laugh. Go out and enjoy the world. Stop getting mad at me for being 100% honest. Jan I called you old news and you cried for days. You commented on my post for attention, I'll No longer give you that attention. Peace.
(04-12-2018, 02:00 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 01:39 PM)Jonas Wrote:

Yes you don't know me. You side with your friends. I am liked by people and disliked by people. Neither bothers me, this isn't the real world. This is a gaming community and thus you all trying to push your views onto me make me laugh. Go out and enjoy the world. Stop getting mad at me for being 100% honest. Jan I called you old news and you cried for days. You commented on my post for attention, I'll No longer give you that attention. Peace.

Feeling like starting this again?

Seems like you never actually changed... I'm not siding with anyone, you're playing the victim here, which I'd imagine happens all the time. I'm enjoying the world if that's what you want me to say. I resigned a couple of months ago and I'm doing pretty good myself, how 'bout you?

Now, if you want to seek further attention, go ahead, oh and by the way, if you're digging yourself a grave... I'll need a new path in my garden, mind digging it for me if you're so good? =)

(also i aint mad at you, you're just pathetic, and acting like a little crybaby, man up, ty)
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
--| Closed |--

This thread is no longer what it was meant to be, just people roasting each other.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<