Dupes not copying over
Good Morning!

As I have been on Fearless for a few days I have decided to make some dupes, I have saved those dupes in Adv Duplicator. I would now like to transfer the dupes from the Main server onto the Build Server. So I went to Character>Manage ADV dupes (this is on the forums) and to see I have no dupes on the main.

https://i.gyazo.com/622e698f2b8e0c38c2d1...40b006.mp4 (picture)

Thanks!
Hello Pat!

Have you linked your Steam account to your forums account? This is what connects your server dupes to the forums, you need to be connected
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • User 21796
(04-03-2018, 09:34 AM)Create Wrote: Hello Pat!

Have you linked your Steam account to your forums account? This is what connects your server dupes to the forums, you need to be connected

Thanks for replying Create!

Yes, I have linked my Steam account to the forums.

-Pat
I'll try and contact a Supervising Administrator or a Developer, see if they can have a look into the issue!
I appreciate your patience in the mean time Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • User 21796
(04-03-2018, 09:50 AM)Create Wrote: I'll try and contact a Supervising Administrator or a Developer, see if they can have a look into the issue!
I appreciate your patience in the mean time Cheese

Thanks Create!

-Pat
Hello Pat!

James H will be in contact with you soon regarding this dupe issue, thank you very for your patience!

Regards,
Hi Pat.

Could you please provide the names to any dupes you'd like to be transferred over please?

If you would prefer to private message me, you can contact me on Discord (James#7531).

Sorry for the troubles you're experiencing. Hopefully, this issue can be solved very quickly.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Hello James H!

Thanks so much for your quick response! Here are the two I would like you to move over: https://i.gyazo.com/ef521df1bd572265421f...a48579.png
Hi Pat.

Sorry for the delay. I've moved those two dupes from V5P to the build server.

Let me know if it works when you find out.
Problem resolved.