What are you currently listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAcnFOcu57s
The following 1 user Likes General Weed's post:
  • Panda
Drakes new album "More Life" comes out in 3 hours but thank you to Apple Music glitches I got the album now.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • General Weed, Random

This absolute beauty getting dropped 40 mins ago. No one is better than Nav at the moment!!!!!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
A Very Old Song. My taste of music is quite varied.

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • dawson270500
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]

It was on the radio a few hours ago and then I checked it out on YouTube. I remember it from when I was a kid. I have a odd music choice I just see 70's-80's music better than todays music and music from classical artists (Mozart,Bethoven, Bach, Stouse ETC.) and Jazz (Jazz is Great specially 20's Jazz) and of course the Beatles.

EDIT: I'm sorry but this video makes me laugh so much. Firstly the dancing xD, reminds me of me as a child. I also realised how weirrd I am. Guess we all weird somehow
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

This one will always have a place in my heart, and when I hear this it's soothing but also upsetting; it can vary.
This song was one of my best friends songs of all time before he was taken away from us.

This is an emotional song already, but considering the events that happened on March 2015, it's made it that much worse.
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek

Gotta love this music. It really pours into my soul.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]