unban request sirminus
Your name: SirMinus

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:31977033[/b]

Your ban ID:  77563

Banned by: Jonas

Reason:  Can't remember the exact reason though I do remember being homophobic after being accused of breaking it, which I did not.

Involved: Me, Lord, Brikaas

Why we should unban you:  I've grown up since this happened and have realised that it was both not in my best interest to act in the silly way I acted but also it was very uncalled for. I apologize for my actions and words though I do however stand by the reason for my ban being needlessly exacerbated from being homophobic to something else but I do accept that Brikaas' response of saying I broke a much more serious rule may have been done out of pure anger and spite (aswell as the fact I was with Lord when he was propkilling and was goading him on and laughing) as were my words to him when he tried to approach me about something I said OOC which was also homophobic. I don't expect to be unbanned as I was a teacher on the server (albeit it one who did my role decently) and should've known better though I hope the timing of my ban is taken into account as it was very shortly after my demotion and I wasn't very happy about the situation and took to going with friends committing general mingery and goading a few people to break rules as I sat back and laughed at them. I would like to apologize to the staff team whom still remain from the period after my unban as from what I remember I wasn't very pleasant to be around during that time though from what I remember the majority of those whom I took to insulting have since been found out to have been corrupt and were promptly demoted (SnowRed, Brikaas). I would like to ask for my ban to be shortened like my friend Lord's ban was (we were both banned by Brikaas, him a short while before me as Brikaas approached me afterwards about the situation and I barraged him with homophobic insults after he told me to shut the fuck up when I tried to explain how I didn't physically engage in propkilling and was personally getting people to do it for me, which I deeply regret and thoroughly apologize for.) and would like to extend my apologies to any players whom during the time after my demotion I was rude to or otherwise unkind to (especially admins whom I for some reason personally garnered a disliking to such as Jonas and Reebs, I apologize for anything unjust I may have said or done.)

As I cannot access the forums Lord also sent me a few things that were sent in response to his unban request and I wish to answer them as to avoid any confusion:

[b]Could you explain how you have matured? 
[/b]

I have for the last couple months spent time on other servers on my own and with new friend groups having abandoned the people whom I used to play and minge with during my time after demotion (besides from Lord whom has himself changed incredibly and has taught me that there is fun to be had in roleplaying besides breaking rules and shooting people) and have spent my time roleplaying stores / shops and restaurants in order to improve on my roleplaying skills. I found a new friend group who play roleplaying servers daily and take server rules very seriously and I want to introduce them to and play with them on FL as from spending months on end away from I have learned is one of the best roleplaying environments around.

[b]What makes us think you won't do it again?
[/b]

I have changed the way I act and treat others when playing and have learned so many tips and tricks to roleplaying that before I didn't know. My attitude is now much better and I have since lost the problem with server authority that I once had and to boot my new friend group takes server rules very seriously and dislike rulebreakers almost as much as I once disliked people who I called "bumlickers" and others insults and for me to break a rule in their presence would be incredibly embarrasing and dishonorable. I have learned that roleplaying is more than I once believed it to be and have learned that I made a grave mistake getting banned from the server as it is truly one of the best places to roleplay and has the best utilities available that allow to further roleplays. I would like to personally apologize to Brikaas for the homophobic things I said aswell as to wipe the slate clean also, while me and you may have had our differences during that period I have since come to realise that petty squabbles such as that were very foolish and should never have been started.

Please take my unban into consideration, I take full responsibility for the hurtful things I've said and done and if you do not see me fit for an unban which is entirely understandable considering the bad reputation I had I request a shortening from permenant to the same as Lord's. It would be very appreciated and I am incredibly excited by what the future could potentially hold. Thanks.

ON THE RDM

Hi just thought I'd clarify, the RDM that I was perm'd for was on a technicality and wasn't necessarily just me going about killing for no reason and it was where some bloke continually followed me around

and I pulled my gun out and said "keep following me and thats killing you" and he continued so I shot and killed him which lead to me getting a ban and extended

for my last chance. The main thing I was hoping could get removed was the ban that earned me the last chance as that was really what lead to my perm. 

Thanks

I'd also like to request with it an unban from forums, I am still unsure what happened there.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Evening!

Can you include the user's Steam ID and also the ban ID in the unban request?
You could check the ban ID and Steam ID as well if SirMinus cannot access the forums and then update the unban request.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Updated with BanID and SteamID

Good evening,

You might want to change up the banning admin.
Looking at the BanID is that Jonas banned you for the following reason of;

BRA (81162) - RDM, should known ALOT better. // Permed as per last chance.

with kind regards,
Brikaas
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Fixed

Hello!

Now that all the information has been fixed on the UBR itself, the staff team has decided to shorten your ban.
Meaning instead of a full permaban it will be a soft permaban, which is usually around 7 months.
Moved.