Shit talk me
(04-01-2018, 07:22 PM)Jan Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 06:32 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 04:59 PM)Jan Wrote: Hey look! Another nobody wanting folks to talk about him!

Salty sir, I get a lot of messages ooc, this is a way for people to say what they feel. Jan you're old news, enough said.

Alright Mr. 3 rep and 15 likes, you're very popular and relevant.

Disgusting behaviour, seriously
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Great show of maturity here...
Oh and Midget I don't think YOU should judge someone's behaviour lol.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
This kid tried to say he knows the rules better than I do. Made me lol so hard. RDMing mingebait. Stay at Fearless, you fat sack of fat. Stop minging at other communities because you suck here. Like seriously, you aren't even good at minging. What self respecting minge tries to explain themselves, worst off says some dumb shit like "You'll never make staff." Loser. Ball's on your chin, you baby-backed bitch. Don't make me come back on the Fearless servers and make you eat your own dick while your friends laugh at you.
[Image: 0z8LvuE.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Ouch Joy
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-10-2018, 12:39 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: This kid tried to say he knows the rules better than I do.  Made me lol so hard.  RDMing mingebait.  Stay at Fearless, you fat sack of fat.  Stop minging at other communities because you suck here.  Like seriously, you aren't even good at minging.  What self respecting minge tries to explain themselves, worst off says some dumb shit like "You'll never make staff."  Loser.  Ball's on your chin, you baby-backed bitch.  Don't make me come back on the Fearless servers and make you eat your own willy while your friends laugh at you.

Aha your report was edited to avoid the actual shooting, don't break fear rp fella

Love the cross server hate, you shouldn't cry so much when prs get denied man
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
(04-10-2018, 03:09 AM)Aspire Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 12:39 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: This kid tried to say he knows the rules better than I do.  Made me lol so hard.  RDMing mingebait.  Stay at Fearless, you fat sack of fat.  Stop minging at other communities because you suck here.  Like seriously, you aren't even good at minging.  What self respecting minge tries to explain themselves, worst off says some dumb shit like "You'll never make staff."  Loser.  Ball's on your chin, you baby-backed bitch.  Don't make me come back on the Fearless servers and make you eat your own willy while your friends laugh at you.

Aha your report was edited to avoid the actual shooting, don't break fear rp fella

Love the cross server hate, you shouldn't cry so much when prs get denied man

You make me laugh.  What a loser.  Edited video.  HA HA HA.  I don't think so.  However you did rdm, which you'll still pay for.

P.S. I loved your lil "lemme post a few screenshots" and cry about how I post my PRs late at night, claiming it was malicious.  Only makes you look like the mark ass bitch you are.  Cross server hate?  Dunno if you know this, I was here long before you were.  Retard.

Check out this lil "tough guy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hqXWYsh...e=youtu.be

Never be staff......  Yeah.... I wasn't staff here or anything......LOLOLLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLL!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice nite nite,
Assfire

(P.S. Not really salty. Didn't edit the video. You killed Grub for no reason man. Own up. I'm a dick. I fuck pussies and assholes. Promise. A simple "My bad, won't happen again" would have avoided the entire situation.)
Lol you are so mad that you had to tamper with a video aha, you broke forum rules massively with that last comment.
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Fellas, if you're gonna argue over something that happened on another community, do it through PM.

Cheers
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-10-2018, 04:28 AM)Aspire Wrote: Lol you are so mad that you had to tamper with a video aha, you broke forum rules massively with that last comment.

Meh, your bans speak for themselves.  Mass CDM and scamming.  LoL.  Why do I bother.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Jan