Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
+Support
+support for most,

Not a great fan of the extra money and contraband buff.
(03-31-2018, 12:45 PM)Forgee Wrote: +support for most,

Not a great fan of the extra money and contraband buff.

My concern with the server right now is people contrafarm because it takes so long to make money. With increasing the money it means less people will need to contrafarm as they'll make teh money quicker.
+support

Everything is realistic and more or so simple.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
+support on everything else, except the contraband money suggestion, as it won't really reduce it. Players will only make more money off of it and spend just as much time doing contra or even more as you would get richer a lot faster. The double money would simply make contra a lot more attractive for players, instead of doing other jobs.

Also when it comes to avoiding bans for new players, it's pretty much what we're doing now. If the player is new to the server and does not intentionally break rules to cause havoc, such as prop pushing or mass RDM, they will be warned in the sit and explained what rule they broke and how that rule works. Even in such cases, it's usually a blacklist over a ban.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+support
anything that has the potential to push the server back into the top 5 best RP servers is definitely worth a try
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
As good as updates are - keep them coming! - the playerbase is what makes FL for me! Anything to improve it is a +Support.
+Support

I Especially agree with the last part. I know some people are going to disagree with me here but look at frost was a year ban for fearrp really needed like I understand he has a lot of bans but he went months being a good player and he is probably the most active fl member. Just losing players
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • , Grape