Goodbye FL!
All respect I had for you. Gone.

Honestly words can't describe how low that is what you did to someone who is disabled.

I shouldn't say anymore as i'll go off on one but watch what you say. You go around bullying people IRL like that, you'll find out the hard way what happens to people who pick on people who have a hard time defending themselves...

Bye.
The following 3 users Like User 12049's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Jeffrey, DVN
It's a shame to see your behaviour towards a lovely young lad like Leon who's very unfortunate.

I do hope in life none of your family have any similar issues as you won't be any help.

Best of luck with whatever you do next.
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, Jeffrey, L Y N C H Y, SJ.
Goodbye my friend
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
The following 1 user Likes Mauroulis's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
All these comments towards me are 100% fair honestly i am so ashamed of what i have become these last 2 weeks ive had sleep less nights thinking about poor Leon who i insulted very much at the same time as laughing my head off towards him i have made mistakes in the past but this is definetly my worst one yet i have however said sorry to Leon as it was so harsh and stupid i have lost so many people because of it definetly wasnt worth it for a laugh towards someone who was winding me up it was totally an IC Issue and i took that so out of character which wasnt needed at all and took it way too far i am obviously leaving in shame too take some time off too think about my actions as this is so bad of me and im very much hidden away in shame because of this and i should be as this is my punishment

Too all my past mates who i have now lost because of my actions i am very much sorry i understand why you want nothing to do with me honestly you guys deserve much better than me i will make sure too listen too your orders and too not come back for a while....

Goodbye Fearless

* L Y N C H Y Leaves In Shame.....
The following 2 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Fudge, Yonno
(03-31-2018, 03:40 PM)[FL:RP] Druggo Wrote: All these comments towards me are 100% fair honestly i am so ashamed of what i have become these last 2 weeks ive had sleep less nights thinking about poor Leon who i insulted very much at the same time as laughing my head off towards him i have made mistakes in the past but this is definetly my worst one yet i have however said sorry to Leon as it was so harsh and stupid i have lost so many people because of it definetly wasnt worth it for a laugh towards someone who was winding me up it was totally an IC Issue and i took that so out of character which wasnt needed at all and took it way too far i am obviously leaving in shame too take some time off too think about my actions as this is so bad of me and im very much hidden away in shame because of this and i should be as this is my punishment

Too all my past mates who i have now lost because of my actions i am very much sorry i understand why you want nothing to do with me honestly you guys deserve much better than me i will make sure too listen too your orders and too not come back for a while....

Goodbye Fearless

* [FL:RP] Druggo Leaves In Shame.....
If ur gonna leave in shame, can I at least talk with u on steam for a quick moment?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
See ya.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Who else am I gonna take heroin with, looks like I'm getting arrested on drug charges by meself
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
I like how 50% of the people here who bash at druggo have also made fun of leon, its not okay however. take care druggo
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 2 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Yonno
(03-31-2018, 04:00 PM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote:
(03-31-2018, 03:40 PM)[FL:RP] Druggo Wrote: All these comments towards me are 100% fair honestly i am so ashamed of what i have become these last 2 weeks ive had sleep less nights thinking about poor Leon who i insulted very much at the same time as laughing my head off towards him i have made mistakes in the past but this is definetly my worst one yet i have however said sorry to Leon as it was so harsh and stupid i have lost so many people because of it definetly wasnt worth it for a laugh towards someone who was winding me up it was totally an IC Issue and i took that so out of character which wasnt needed at all and took it way too far i am obviously leaving in shame too take some time off too think about my actions as this is so bad of me and im very much hidden away in shame because of this and i should be as this is my punishment

Goodbye Fearless

* [FL:RP] Druggo Leaves In Shame.....
If ur gonna leave in shame, can I at least talk with u on steam for a quick moment?
Sure bro
(03-31-2018, 05:08 PM)Eclipze Wrote: I like how 50% of the people here who bash at druggo have also made fun of leon, its not okay however. take care druggo

Yeah true mate however i shouldnt of done it not right of me however in a way that is true i see other people takin the piss out of him and messaging me saying what i did was so funny but yeah still mate i am fucking stupid for doing it