Purge Night [Biannual Event]
betting on gay pirates ive seen em work no one stands a chance
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
The following 1 user Likes DanielleS's post:
  • Flame..
Someone make a team with me! I’ve got no friends left here anymore so am a loner!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Wolven
Updated post for Gay Pirates as perqe is now suspended for half a year Falc (the don himself) will be playing with the Gay Pirates. Let's have it boys.
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Grape, Falc
(04-20-2018, 05:42 PM)JackZ Wrote: Updated post for Gay Pirates as perqe is now suspended for half a year Falc (the don himself) will be playing with the Gay Pirates. Let's have it boys.

Canny wait son thanks for having me!

Little bit of a throwback for us!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • JackZ
hit me up if someone needs a member!
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Just a little heads up lads the post says the rules are you can only have 4 Player however The Micky Mouse team has 5 just letting you guys know
(04-22-2018, 02:58 PM)RastaMouseGamer Wrote: Just a little heads up lads the post says the rules are you can only have 4 Player however The Micky Mouse team has 5 just letting you guys know

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe roamers get a 5 player slot. They are roamers.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(04-22-2018, 02:58 PM)RastaMouseGamer Wrote: Just a little heads up lads the post says the rules are you can only have 4 Player however The Micky Mouse team has 5 just letting you guys know

we are roamers u Muppet
Oh right np then my bad
(04-22-2018, 05:15 PM)RastaMouseGamer Wrote: Oh right np then my bad

At least gimme a PM next time, nevermind get your facts right when calling someone out lmao
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • L Y N C H Y