Purge Night [Biannual Event]
With such little teams that have applied, I don't think it will be as fun as it was last time. Maybe extend this event until all base teams have been taken up then have a date that would be acceptable for all basers and roamers.
Wolven

(04-13-2018, 10:44 AM)Wolven Wrote: With such little teams that have applied, I don't think it will be as fun as it was last time. Maybe extend this event until all base teams have been taken up then have a date that would be acceptable for all basers and roamers.

I disagree since it's been 2 weeks now, everyone knows/seen it and the spaces aren't being taken up anytime soon. I think it will be cool to just have a friendly battle, maybe have some mini events as well e.g. Team up with other teams etc.

Also it's purge on Friday the 13th how ironic!11!1
Chances are people are going to join the event tonight before it happens and form a team of basers. We'll see - But it definitely should happen tonight.

[Image: XyPlsyl.png]

Team Name: Rozzers

Team Captain: Flame

Team Players (Max. 4): Flame, Jim, Janzo

Team Model (Include the Model Path): models/taggart/police01/male_07.mdl

Which spot are you applying for: 3
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 3 users Like jhayw's post:
  • JackZ, Goat, god
Event postponed until further notice
It won’t be too long, so don’t worry.

My computer has broken which explains my inactivity on both the server and discord. My sincere apologies to everyone that has been waiting, but unfortunately there’s nothing that I can do as of now.

This will allow for all current teams to properly organize for the upcoming purge night and will also allow for more teams that have not yet applied to do so.

Good luck, purgers.
May God be with you all.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 3 users Like Grape's post:
  • Foxirius2205, Generation, jhayw
i cant play anyway, some people cant be man enough to admit they fucked up and just revoke what damage they have already caused.

Sorry for kind of ruining the event.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(04-13-2018, 06:08 PM)perqe Wrote: i cant play anyway, some people cant be man enough to admit they fucked up and just revoke what damage they have already caused.

Sorry for kind of ruining the event.

You absolutely destroyed the event for not only me, rapefruit and everyone. I am glad you are taking credit however the damage is already done. I am not angry, just disappointed.
[Image: 28c6qf.jpg]

Referring to this:
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
[Image: EZ0ZAzX.png]

Attention all Purgers.

Date of Event: 27th of April, 2018 @ 6PM GMT

Pool currently holds:

$300,000

To the winning team!

If you would like to donate to the event, contact myself via PM or Discord for more information.

Basing spots are still open.

The application process for Basers

Spoiler :
Basers

Team Name: 

Team Captain: 

Team Players (Max. 4): 

Team Model (Include the Model Path): 

Which spot are you applying for:

Good luck Purgers,
May God be with you all.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • JackZ
juicy purge
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]