[31/03/2018] Vantiago Fashion

[Image: 1cb983c711a3a0bf1e91ed1ad3b47c88.png]

Vantiago Fashion
We are happy to announce Vantiago's first registered event within Aquino Studios. Aquino Studios is the prominent building withing Vantiago Incorporated Studios. This Studio is the biggest Studio within EvoCity and holds numerous types of 'Media' whether it be shows or films, or the Pravda itself. However today we bring news. On March 31st 2018 at 7PM BST we will be holding our very own Fashion Show! This show will consist of some of the most classy people in EvoCity includes none other than famed supermodel, global entrepreneur and winner of  Miss Evocity 2017, Madeleine Gerin Lajoie.

[Image: vantiagolatenightidea.png]

This show promises to offer some of the the best fashion ever unveiled in EvoCity showing the true talent of not only the models but the craftsmanship behind the clothes. This show is available to anyone within the public and we are delighted to be able to host such as show with such talent for the public. We hope you can make it!

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Created: July 2016
Re-Published - August 2017
Update: Van#54674/FSH

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • DVN, Janzo 火, Lesanka

[Image: 1cb983c711a3a0bf1e91ed1ad3b47c88.png]

Vantiago Fashion
Dear Citizens of EvoCity,

[Image: Honestlynotsureanymore1.png]

Tonight Vantiago Studios will open its doors to the public for the first time. For the first time in EvoCity History will the biggest Media Recording and Performing studio open. Tonight offers a fashion show to the public showing the work of many talented artists including the work of Semichi Aquino and Madeleine Gerin Lajoie; the two previous winners of Miss EvoCity! We hope you can all make it to the Studios which will be located at MTL. We ask that all guests be at the facility between 6:50 - 7:00PM BST ready for the doors opening at 7:10PM BST. Its open to everyone! Bring the friends, bring the family. Its a show for all to watch. We hope to see you there!

Yours Sincerely,
Vantiago Media Team

Vantiago Incorporated ©
Created: July 2016
Re-Published - August 2017
Update: Van#54674/FSH

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  •
[Image: D1mzERp.jpg]
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Janzo 火, Lesanka
[Image: tmom88X.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Panda, Random, Lesanka