Molotov Changes
+/- support
Would be good to change things around with molotovs, but it would also pretty much limit all fire-related RP events/situations completely, as they are basically done by throwing molotovs for the RP.
Of course such an important aspect should not be completely forgotten, as it would limit a lot of emergency/disaster RP or any fire RP really if you have to constantly spam molotovs when they burn out after 15 seconds. There would have to be some other system developed for RP related fire entities.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+support
not 15-20 seconds though , maybe like 30 seconds to 2 minutes would be good
+support
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
(03-27-2018, 03:34 PM)Frost Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 03:02 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: +Support

The way molotovs are currently being used is incredibly abused and unrealistic, and to use the 'semi-serious card' to justify the current state of the molotov is ludicrous.

get 10 rpp and you'll do it yourself

No, I won't. Why would I go and throw molotovs at people just to make them run like rats? Molotovs should be used for burning props only; not to throw them in corridors to make people in cover run away and hide.

They should be made to last for one minute at most after the prop has burnt.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(03-27-2018, 08:31 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 03:34 PM)Frost Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 03:02 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: +Support

The way molotovs are currently being used is incredibly abused and unrealistic, and to use the 'semi-serious card' to justify the current state of the molotov is ludicrous.

get 10 rpp and you'll do it yourself

No, I won't. Why would I go and throw molotovs at people just to make them run like rats? Molotovs should be used for burning props only; not to throw them in corridors to make people in cover run away and hide.

They should be made to last for one minute at most after the prop has burnt.

Why would you not throw molotovs at people? They can be used for both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJnE2LwPqg8

That being said, 15 minutes is too long a timer so i still
+support
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
+Support
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
Oh fuck I forgot when you throw a Molotov IRL literally the only thing that goes on fire is what it’s thrown at...

The 15 minutes to me gives a better indication of essentially what would be burning and to make up for the fact the fire doesn’t really spread etc.

That being said -Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
+Support

I'd like to see this change, maybe a timer of 2-3 minutes instead of 15 minutes, and perhaps a longer cooldown time after throwing a molotov to avoid these being used as a blockade for those without a gasmask.
(03-30-2018, 08:05 AM)Marty Wrote: Oh fuck I forgot when you throw a Molotov IRL literally the only thing that goes on fire is what it’s thrown at...

The 15 minutes to me gives a better indication of essentially what would be burning and to make up for the fact the fire doesn’t really spread etc.

That being said -Support

Semi Serious roleplay, Not everything revolves around Real Life.

This suggestion is simply to make the Gamemode more enjoyable to play.
Make it 1 minute before it stops burning. It'll have enough time to burn props and enough time for you to use it strategically
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Grape, JackZ