UBR - Verzyn
Posted on behalf of Verzyn as he's banned from the forums and ingame.

Your name: Verzyn

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65157114

Your ban ID: Nothing on the bans page

Banned by: Silent banned, doesn't say.

Reason: Not sure assumed RDM

Involved: Can't remember

Why we should unban you: I’m assuming the following is the reason for my ban, also note this happened a very long time ago, I’m not sure how long ago so the facts may be slightly off:
I attempted to join the server today with my friend Angel, thinking all the bans had been wiped though was unfortunately still unable to join.

Firstly, I joined the server as a rebel. Me and a friend were doing the usual stuff, building a base, roleplaying as a rebel when as a result of our actions the president decided to ban us from the city. As is within the rules, we commenced a raid to attempt to end this president’s rule and allow us access to the city, where most of our roleplay was being acted out. We stormed the nexus to find some government resistance however we managed to get past them with relative ease. Although, there was a keypad in our way to ascend the nexus. This took time to crack. The police officers at the time were very new players, they had less than 10 hours at the time thus I believe they did not understand the rules of NLR, since they repeatedly kept returning and attempting to engage us. Since we were taking fire we had no choice but to return it and defend ourselves as we attempted to assassinate the president. Thus, in the kill logs it would appear as if I was killing the same people over and over again. The next day, after the raid I attempted to join the server to find out I had been banned. I check the bans list to find I had been silent banned, therefore I do not know the reason for definite. My friend inquired this with an admin and I believe he stated we were banned for Mass RDM. As mentioned earlier, this all happened a very long time ago, this is what I remember happening. As an ex player and administrator, I have been in this community for a number of years I would never commit such an offence intentionally.
What does it say when you attempt to join the server?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
"you have been banned from our servers"
c.---If the player successfully provides staff information to their request, staff have 7 days to either conclude or ask for further information else your unban request will be Approved and ban removed from record.

As 7 days have now passed I'm guessing this rule comes into play?
Apologies for the wait and the fact this UBR wasn't dealt with properly. Although, I believe it was likely to be approved nonetheless.

Approved per UBR rules
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]