Corrupt Cops
I'm the best cop
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
It's powergaming to force RP onto someone, plain and simple. Thank goodness it's finally on paper.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
SmileSmileSmile

-Removed by Steven8ken
I really can't get my head around how planting weapons on a suspect is power gaming.  It isn't unrealistic, it happens quite often in real life. It doesn't force them into an RP situation where they for example have a weapon, it puts them into an RP situation where they are being accused of having a weapon which can be handled in character.
(03-22-2018, 09:37 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: I really can't get my head around how planting weapons on a suspect is power gaming.  It isn't unrealistic, it happens quite often in real life. It doesn't force them into an RP situation where they for example have a weapon, it puts them into an RP situation where they are being accused of having a weapon which can be handled in character.

Going on that logic that it happens IRL, I can say do /me hits your gun out of your hand or /me tackles you from behind. It is powergaming because it gives you an unfair advantage. Not because it is realistic.
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Random, General Rickets, Captain Barry, Lesanka
Interested to see how this plays out. Will take time for people to adapt to some points of it.
This is great. This will really help stop certain people from abusing the police powers
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
“Being rude” should be more specifically defined. It’s very vague and what some class as “rude” others may class as typical.

Usually when I go corrupt I’m just slightly more dick-ish than I usually am, (take that how you will but it’s true) giving people a hard time by maybe increasing a fine for someone who pissed me off or picking and choosing who I stop for what traffic violation because I “cant be bothered with paperwork” (let’s be honest, who actually stops anyway) and basically seeing how it plays out, so would that mean that if I were to do that now I am in violation of a rule?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(03-23-2018, 12:17 AM)Reebs Wrote: “Being rude” should be more specifically defined. It’s very vague and what some class as “rude” others may class as typical.

Usually when I go corrupt I’m just slightly more willy-ish than I usually am, (take that how you will but it’s true) giving people a hard time by maybe increasing a fine for someone who pissed me off or picking and choosing who I stop for what traffic violation because I “cant be bothered with paperwork” (let’s be honest, who actually stops anyway) and basically seeing how it plays out, so would that mean that if I were to do that now I am in violation of a rule?

All the above behaviour is absolutely fine as a corrupt cop. Things like not being bothered to file paperwork or hand a ticket out is fine. Being rude is in regards to how you treat citizens you deal with, you treat them with less respect and even go as far to insult them, I can imagine more racist terms come into this area haha.

Hope that makes sense.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • James
Lol can’t be rude ? Literally every cop is rude it’s part of the RP
[Image: giphy.gif]