Evidence:https://youtu.be/fQY1g8SRCVI
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(03-22-2018, 06:24 PM)Julern Wrote: Name of player:Aspire

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

Time in GMT: 19:20

Server: V5P

Summary:Guns in Public, Attempting RDM.

Evidence:https://youtu.be/fQY1g8SRCVI

So before this julern was abusing me physically (earlier back) and mentally(verbal communication), I said in the video the reason why, he was abusing me. Guns in public as a criminal to deal with someone abusing you is fine, I never hostaged them as specifically told them I wasn't hostaging, I gave him a specific request under fearp not to speak again, he spoke so I shot him. Now what rule did I break?

UPDATE: He has just told me he did the player report for a law break, not a rule break. I am shocked at how stupid this pr is.
I Never Said It Was a Law Break, i Said it was RuleBreakig When you Take out Guns n Public. Btw I was Talking Out Of Character Witch Means You Can't Hear anything off what i said IC.I never Abused you in any way, if You Feel Like i did, Post Evidence Please.
(03-22-2018, 06:41 PM)Julern Wrote: I Never Said It Was a Law Break, i Said it was RuleBreakig When you Take out Guns n Public. Btw I was Talking Out Of Character Witch Means You Can't Hear anything off what i said IC.I never Abused you in any way, if You Feel Like i did, Post Evidence Please.

The player report accuses me of rdm, you were given simple instructions under fearp not to speak or I will kill you. You not only spoke but by doing this you purposely endangered your life, which can be seen as a breakage of fearp. I shot you as you denied my instructions. You were abusing me, that is why strike was near me to record. You can hear me say my reasons in the short video. If you feel I rdm'd you then you are mistaken as you were under fear rp and ignored instructions.

UPDATED: In future do not take situations like this ooc, you were under fear rp and took it ooc.
I gave you simple instructions IC.

Also what I failed to mention before is how short this clip is. Please show the full clip as this breaches the courthouse rules as you have tampered with the duration to give a biased perspective.
I took my time to carefully inspect the contents of the video. The evidence presented is inconclusive, and I can't give any punishments with a clear conscience. I did not see what happened before the situation and what reasons might have led to this moment.

Denied. Moved.