[Closed] Druggo`s Buying Garage
Hello There Welcome Too My Garage This is Where I List All Things I Am Currently Buying And You Guys Can See If You Have An Item Of Which Im Looking for and see if you would like too sell that item.

Items Im Looking For [BUYING]

[Misc] Big pockets, Car Remote Keys

[DUPES] Bases, Posh Looking houses, Roleplays, Cool dupes in general (Just stuff like that)

***** Please note that when i say i am buying stuff like guns i dont mean you going gun dealer and buying them for me for an example i mean you go into your inventory look at your weapons see if you have any like Rifles / Shotguns note how many you have in which you want too sell and then let me know !

Many Thanks - Druggo ~
I think I have 17 ak's and 10 m4's I'll check the exact numbers for you later if you're interested.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
50 m4a1 that I need to sell. Hmu
Wolven

I will sell you 5 XM's
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
I can sell m3's, will tell you how many I got later.
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(03-17-2018, 04:33 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: I think I have 17 ak's and 10 m4's I'll check the exact numbers for you later if you're interested.

Okay if you can bro PM me and when i have some time ill reply and negociate and talk prices with you!
(03-17-2018, 05:44 PM)Wolven Wrote: 50 m4a1 that I need to sell. Hmu

PM Me and we can talk pricing
(03-17-2018, 06:16 PM)Panda Wrote: I will sell you 5 XM's

Nice one mate pm me ig or on site and i will get back too you as soon as i can!
(03-17-2018, 09:09 PM)[FL:RP] Depress Wrote: I can sell m3's, will tell you how many I got later.

Nice one mate as i said for everyone pm me ig or on site and we can talk pricing
(03-18-2018, 12:50 AM)[FL:RP] Druggo Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 09:09 PM)[FL:RP] Depress Wrote: I can sell m3's, will tell you how many I got later.

Nice one mate as i said for everyone pm me ig or on site and we can talk pricing

10 for the market price?