Grapefruit's UBLR
Your name: [FL:RP] Grapefruit

Your blacklist ID: 99030

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:222849592

Reason: 'Unjust use of a molotov toward unarmed civillains.'

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Forgee

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Good afternoon,
I was involved in a situation yesterday where I received a blacklist which is unjust. I would firstly like to begin addressing this unblacklist request with the situation that occurred to the people that are unaware what happened. I was roleplaying as a government worker whose job at the time was to keep the streets clean, protect Nexus, and assist police and SRU with assistance when required. There was a structure in place above Nexus - Front, a small elevated platform with a fading door/rope entrance, where the people there were being a public nuisance and a threat to the citizens of Evo City. How they were a threat is explained next. These delinquents constantly threw many items from the platform mainly eggs towards the Nexus - Front. During the time of their aerial assault from flinging objects the Nexus - Front was occupied by both the President and the Vice-president. Please note this is not the first time they had been arrested for throwing items from this platform. This eventually escalated to the point where the police and SRU needed to point their heavy assault firearms and force the juveniles to try and keep them under control and protect the people in the surrounding area, yet, they continued and resisted both arrest and detaining for the second time. I then pulled the Vice President aside to inform him of the emergency situation and asked what I should have done. He then stated that if they have been warned multiple times, weapons were pointed, and they continued to be a threat and nuisance to the Nexus, president, and other government officials, then the all-clear to remove the building with lethal force was accepted as they continued to be a threat to everything mentioned above.

This blacklist should be removed due to me firstly having permission from the Vice President to use lethal means to remove this structure they were utilizing to terrorize the population of Evo City. They were given more than one opportunity to stand down and stop at which they chose not to which could be considered a breakage of FearRP considering they were, as the ban states, unarmed.

Why were they refusing orders when under gunpoint? Baring in mind the Nexus - Front was filled with government workers.

Quote:2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.

Why was this overlooked during the situation?

How is it not valid if it has been done before many times by me and others and was done earlier that day but with a breach, when a breach would also be considered a lethal force?

How come I was blacklisted for removing this platform even though I had every reason to remove it including permission from the Vice President?

Why were they not roleplaying as a functional member of society considering they were all citizens at the time?

Quote:Remember, our roleplay (RP) is about recreating a lifelike civilization - your character is by default a functional member of society, so make your character behave realistically.

Please answer the questions stated above in your reply as I believe they are vital to the integrity of this case.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Hi Grapefruit,

First off lets get your questions out of the way;

FearRP was not overlooked in the situation, the "Delinquents" as you refer to them were told to stop throwing eggs when weapons were pointed they did. Then a breach was placed on the foundation of the structure that then trapped the players ontop of the remains of the building. Instead of getting firemen to help them down you simply threw a molotov killing one and causing another to fall to their death.

The breach was also considered to be a rule breakage however I didn't witness who placed it and was occupied at the time.

In the admin sit you told me it was the President who gave you these orders, not the Vice. The president at the time was Wolven and he denies these claims. This excuse is also invalid, simply because someone told you to break the rules it does not mean this voids any punishment.

Citizens do not have to behave in a polite way, they can break the law and cause disturbances just like anyone else, just not be involved in "Criminal" activity.

Denied.