Give President Control of Government Job Names
Title of suggestion: 
Presidential Control of Government Job Names

Description: 
The President would have control of setting the SRU and Police Job names, for example it would look something like this /pteamname [ECPD - Police Officer ##id] for the Police team and maybe /steamname [S.W.A.T - Sergeant ##id] for the SRU team.

The Sergeant of the teams would have to make a request much like the /undercover command it would be something like /teamnamerequest and they would have to either get it accepted or it would be denied and if accepted it would bring up a tab that would allow you to type in a team name for the team they are the Sergeant of, if there was no President then the Sergeant would be able to change the teamname without having to make a request just like with warrants.

Why: 

Since that the President is the main authority he should have control over the job names of the SRU team and the Police team
+support
+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
+Support
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
+support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support but i feel like this suggestion has already been made...
+support This is very useful for the presidents who want to RP as if evocity was in another country, like France for example, and they need to set the SRU jobname to SCO19.
Also, why not make it so when a police/SRU sergeant /teamnames it sends a request to the president for approval rather than just happening straight away to prevent people from overriding the president's chosen teamname
The following 1 user Likes Obsidial's post:
  • Fudge
+Support
[Image: clvck9d.png]
+ support, would make sense
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

+support
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator