Richtea's AMA
Feel like im the only person who hasn't and mans not about that life.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
I miss you, bro, when are you coming back?

Personal opinion on me?

Favorite FL moment?

Favorite teacher/admin?
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(03-15-2018, 04:21 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: I miss you, bro, when are you coming back? - Undecided

Personal opinion on me? - Good friend, fun to roleplay with. Ultimate stoner

Favorite FL moment? When kittn went on a "ban me" rampage and repeatedly killed people with bathtubs.

Favorite teacher/admin? Favourite Teacher: Panda. Fav admin has to be my *** DVN. Fond of forgee too.
wannabe skid
The following 1 user Likes Richtea's post:
  • DVN
What's your opinion on me?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(03-15-2018, 04:35 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: What's your opinion on me?

Your a chill dude, never had an issue with you. Haven't role played with you much but when we have it has been top quality!
wannabe skid
A trolley is racing toward five men who are tied to the track. Unless the trolley is stopped, it will inevitably kill all five men. You are standing on a footbridge looking down on the unfolding disaster. However, a fat man, a stranger, is standing next to you: if you push him off the bridge, he will topple onto the line and, although he will die, his chunky body will stop the trolley, saving five lives. Would you kill the fat man?

Opinion on me?

Opinion on Greed? He wants to know and too shy to ask.
(03-15-2018, 07:18 PM)Zombie Wrote: A trolley is racing toward five men who are tied to the track. Unless the trolley is stopped, it will inevitably kill all five men. You are standing on a footbridge looking down on the unfolding disaster. However, a fat man, a stranger, is standing next to you: if you push him off the bridge, he will topple onto the line and, although he will die, his chunky body will stop the trolley, saving five lives. Would you kill the fat man?

Opinion on me?

Opinion on Greed? He wants to know and too shy to ask.

Zombie my friend, i'd push the fatman in front of the train regardless of whether it saves lives or not.

You know my opinion on you, good long time friend and very easy to understand. Straight to the point.

My opinion of greed is unknown, he is very good at annoying me and knows what makes me bite, but as long as what he says is satire i find it quite funny, is he really to busy to ask or is he to busy feeding the chickens?
wannabe skid
The following 1 user Likes Richtea's post:
  • konsta
Hello Richtea,

Would you consider yourself to prefer boys over women?
true opinion on me
Wolven

Do you like Chicken???
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator