Car gone o.o
So yea yesterday i finaly had enough to buy the old fancy car, citroeng thingy, 100000 cost. But it fell trough the floor Thinking contacted admin and he told me id get it back when i rejoined, so i did rejoin today, but no car ><
So is it lost forever? whats the deal?
Evidence please or you won't get refunded also name of admin?
Did it fall through the floor when you manufactured it? Or when you used it?
(i like playing admin Tounge)
I think it was you fallen actually o.o
And yea i tought i was suppose to go in the inventory when i bought one, but it spawned in the hotel and killed me and just disaapeared ><
I dont have any evidence cause thers not really anything to take picture of o.o
Don't you have like a log that shows like Player bla bla bla used x amount of money on item car somethin something? :/
I guess someone came and took the car before you reached getting back there..... Wow that's a serious fail xD You should get a refund, but without evidence, i don't see how that can be done :/
I wasn't the admin because I aint been on for a while also you do know if I check the logs and find nothing its gone for good
Ah ok then maybe it was Killjoy, it was definately one of you "veteran" admins, and please check the logs.
Know its a long shot, but if you find it hurrah if not then thats that i suppose.

Tho i would request in the future that you add something that says it will spawn in front of you and not in iventory.
So noobs like me dont get killed by their own car -.-'

I herby declare that happening the ex wife, she took my money, killed me and ran away XD
(10-06-2010, 01:04 PM)srgfubar Wrote: Ah ok then maybe it was Killjoy, it was definately one of you "veteran" admins, and please check the logs.
Know its a long shot, but if you find it hurrah if not then thats that i suppose.

Tho i would request in the future that you add something that says it will spawn in front of you and not in iventory.
So noobs like me dont get killed by their own car -.-'

I herby declare that happening the ex wife, she took my money, killed me and ran away XD

Wow that Really sucks, cuz it's the first 100 that are the hardest... :S
Ya skaara, you are rignt in that! I used like 1½ month on saving up for a Lotus Elise, Mah first car xP
My first car was trabby, than i bought elise, than ferrari cabrio, than ferrari modena, and now i bought the hummer and the banshee extra
Signature too big...