Lewwings Player Report
Name of player: Lewwings

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74266265

Time in GMT: 23:05

Server: Forum

Summary: Backseat administrating see post below.

Evidence

Evidence from the closed post clearly shows lewwings commenting without any true reasoning and pretending to be an admin.
If he isn't involved why did he involve himself?
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=85693
Refer to 1.9  Do not take the situation into your own hands (by for example arresting a player), as that counts as Backseat Administrating, and is bannable.

"We have made some rules for unblacklist requests, please read them first.

1. First of all, remember to use the template, if you are not using the template, your unblacklist request will get denied.

2. You are only allowed to write in an unblacklist request thread when you are:
    a) The blacklisted person
    b) A witness or in any other crucial relation to the unblacklist request

Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be blacklisted." are backseat moderation and will result in a forum warning.
    The reason we don't want everybody to post in the unban threads is because the threads will be a big mess."
He took my unblacklist request into his own hands and tried dealing with it. Clear backseat administrating.  
Fact of the matter is he was not involved, you can not comment in detail like he did without being involved. All he ended up saying was a bunch of opinions.

EDITED AFTER FINDING THE FORUM UBLR RULES
(03-13-2018, 11:19 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: Name of player: Lewwings

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74266265

Time in GMT: 23:05

Server: Forum

Summary: Backseat administrating see post below.

Evidence

Evidence from the closed post clearly shows lewwings commenting without any true reasoning and pretending to be an admin.
If he isn't involved why did he involve himself?
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=85693
Refer to 1.9  Do not take the situation into your own hands (by for example arresting a player), as that counts as Backseat Administrating, and is bannable.

"We have made some rules for unblacklist requests, please read them first.

1. First of all, remember to use the template, if you are not using the template, your unblacklist request will get denied.

2. You are only allowed to write in an unblacklist request thread when you are:
    a) The blacklisted person
    b) A witness or in any other crucial relation to the unblacklist request

Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be blacklisted." are backseat moderation and will result in a forum warning.
    The reason we don't want everybody to post in the unban threads is because the threads will be a big mess."
He took my unblacklist request into his own hands and tried dealing with it. Clear backseat administrating.  
Fact of the matter is he was not involved, you can not comment in detail like he did without being involved. All he ended up saying was a bunch of opinions.

EDITED AFTER FINDING THE FORUM UBLR RULES

I knew you'd do this Aspire, so I'm prepared to defend myself against your nonsense argument(s).

I commented as I was involved as my PR led to the blacklist that you tried and failed to appeal. Didn't backseat administrate once! How did I pretend to be an admin exactly? Oh yeah! I didn't.

As for the UBLR Rules, I have broken none, and if I had, I'm sure Forgee would of noticed when he concluded your UBLR and would of punished me.

Thank you.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Right well considering you only posted opinions and you weren't a witness to the context only screenshotting the aftermath it does not give you the right to reply and debate with me. You certainly did break the ublr rules.
(03-13-2018, 11:38 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: Right well considering you only posted opinions and you weren't a witness to the context only screenshotting the aftermath it does not give you the right to reply and debate with me. You certainly did break the ublr rules.

Well, it seems like we aren't going to get anywhere constructive so I'm just going to wait for a conclusion. As for my screenshotting, I captured a rulebreak of yours in which you broke rule 1.4.

I didn't break any rules. Going to wait for a conclusion now.

Thank you.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Yes a screenshot, not directly involved.
Lewwings was the person that initially put the PR on you, and thus he was directly involved through the Courthouse.

I wouldn't want to go through such lengths as to call this "backseat administrating". 
I also advise you keep any opinions from personal vendettas you have against players away from the Courthouse, as they make many cases seem very unprofessional from the in this case defendant's side.

Denied.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.